Part Five: Spiral

Omniscient

Quincy watched intensely as his dick disappeared into Mason's mouth. Lil dude was messy with it as he cupped his balls and deepthroated him at the same time.

He was wasted within an inch of his life, yet he tried to remember how he'd gotten here.
Right, he remembered he'd been drinking for four hours straight on an empty stomach when Mason had come in to ask if he needed anything.

He also remembered babbling on and on about not deserving anything good, and Mason telling him how he deserved the world and how he was willing to prove that. Somehow that had gone from that to this situation right now.

Sebby stood frozen to the ground as he watched Quincy with whoever the fuck that thot was from the doorway. Quincy's eyes were closed and he looked like he was having the time of his life.

Rico was beside Sebby in shock as well, he was beyond angry and didn't know what to do to help his brother out of this situation. Quincy had been taking a nap the last time Rico had seen him, so when Sebby had called him to come pick him up, Rico had been so happy that they were finally going to figure their shit out. But this right here was the last thing he'd expected to happen.

Quincy grabbed the boy's head and pushed him harder on his dick, and his eyes opened, widening in shock as he saw his fiancé and brother with their mouths agape. "Baby—" he started to say.

Angrily Sebby threw the Tupperware filled with food he was bringing to Quincy across the room, straight at his head. Quincy barely dodged it as it smashed at the wall right above his head and crumpled to the floor, pieces of food splashed on his head.

Sebby stormed off and Quincy tried to get up and chase after him, but Mason held on tightly still sucking his dick furiously like his life didn't just fall apart. "Get the fuck off me nígga!" He slurred, and pulled the boy off aggressively.

He ran— more like staggered out the door after his fiancée. He smelled like he hadn't had his bath for at least three days, which of course he hadn't.

——

About an hour later after Rico had made sure everybody was where they were supposed to be he walked back into Blaze furious as a motherfucker. Mason was wiping the bar counter and whistling without a care in the world.

"Hey! Grab your shit and get the fuck out." Rico said heatedly.

Mason huffed and rolled his neck. "You can't fire me."

"Except I just did."

"Q hired me, and I'm just going to wait for him to fire me himself." Mason quipped, going back to what he'd been doing.

Rico chuckled dryly to himself. A lot of people were under the misleading impression that he was the peacemaker of the family, but in reality his temper was probably worse than Quincy's on a normal day.

He swiftly pulled the boy by his neck and smashed him into the nearest wall hard as fuck and held him there by his throat, tightly. "If you're not outta my face in five minutes, imma put your nasty ass out in a bodybag. Do you understand what I'm saying to you nígga?!"

"Okay okay, I'm going." The bartender struggled to say, out of breath...and Rico let go.

Mason grabbed his stuff and started to walk out the club, but not before ranting off his unwanted two cents as he went. "This is messed up though, that nígga ain't even married. What's so wrong if he wants a little variety?"

——

Sebby ignored Quincy's string of curses, he stilled himself against even the sound of his voice.

"Sebby let me in, Please."
Silence.
"Please, open the door I'm begging you."

Sebby remained unmoving on the couch and tried to pretend Quincy wasn't there. Thank goodness he'd hooked the door with something so he couldn't get in, Sebby planned on changing the locks later. Thankfully Sabrina had taken Qani out to the park earlier, the way that kid loved his father his cry would've been torturous.

"Don't make me have to kick it in."

"Go the fuck away!" Sebby yelled.

"I'm not leaving until you hear what I have to say. If you still want me to go then, I will." He paused. "And that's a promise."

Sebby knew he couldn't avoid him forever, sooner or later he would have to see him. Realistically he'd never be free of Quincy because of their son and the life growing inside him.
Thinking of the miracle made tears pour out of his eyes. He'd been so excited to tell Quincy that they were having another baby, he wanted him to be the first to know this time. Sebby hated him so much right now.

"Baby please, I'm begging you to talk to me." Quincy pleaded.

Eventually Sebby was going to talk to him, but today wasn't that day.

——

Quincy sat down on his pavement three hours later, he'd giving up and walked out when Sebby had blatantly refused to let him in. Now he was waiting for Rico to come get him, but pop's range rover pulled up in front of him instead. "Get in." He said. Quincy got in quietly and pops sped off.

"Where are we going?" Quincy asked after they'd driven for nearly 20 minuets.

"We're going out of town for a while." Pop answered, facing forward.

Quincy was too tired to say anything else so he leaned back and closed his eyes. A moment later he was knocked out.
______________________________

••Question••
Who do y'all wanna see next chapter, Rico or Ringo?