Chapter Eighteen

Rico

This nígga tripping for real, and I have half a mind to beat the shit out of him.

Blaze is packed tonight, we've got big shots from outta town killing bottles in VIP, and the DJ has everyone lit. But instead of doing my fucking job and making sure everything was on point, I'm here trying to keep this idiot from fucking up his life more than he already has.
His dumbass is out here drunk off his shit with some random bitch twerking on his lap for all our employees to see. Not only is that highly unprofessional, that shit is fowl as hell. Scratch that I'm finna kick his ass.

I made my way towards them from where I was behind the bar. Getting there i pulled the bitch off my brother and she fell on her ass somewhere, who gives a fuck where?

"What the fuck is you doing man?" I asked Quincy, who just glared at me like I was disrupting his peace.

"What it look like? I'm having fun nígga, move."

"Come on, you're lit and acting like a damn child, let me get you outta here." I tried to pull him out of his chair and he shoved my hand off aggressively.

"Get the fuck off me nígga," he slurred, then turned to the bitch from earlier. "Come here baby." He called out and she practically flew back to her previous position.

I sighed in resignation. "Seb don't deserve this shit bro, you're better than this." I tried to appeal to the one braincell he still had functioning, but this nígga wanna roll his neck at me in return.

"He left me though, fuck outta here." He argued.

"That's horseshit and you know it."

What's that saying about 'speak of the devil'? Almost like he was summoned, i look up and saw Sebby walking to this direction. He wore a similar expression as he did that one time in high-School when he'd thought Q had messed with his car to fuck with him. Sebby had almost taking his head off, just as I'm sure he's about to now.

Before I could get over my shock and do something, fancy pants was already within earshot. He looked from Quincy, to the bitch on his lap, to me, then back to Quincy.
Seb narrowed his gaze at my brother and swallowed hard. I could tell he was trying to control his temper and fighting back tear at the same time.

Sebby turned to the girl then. "Get lost." He said.
All the while Quincy said nothing, instead he looked like a lost poppy that was backed into a corner.

The girl paused and looked at Sebby like something she scraped out of her shoes. "Wait your turn sis, you ain't nothing special." She said.

Sebby's eyes widened. "You must wanna die hoe, be gone." He snapped and I guess realization hit her because she stood up, grabbed her purse and moved to the next table. All hell broke loose then.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Sebby barked at Q.

"What do you care?" Quincy asked, and I groan internally. I love my bro more than life itself but he's one dumb mutherfucker.

Sebby laughed bitterly. "You know what? Fuck you Quincy. You're right I don't care, do whatever the fuck you want, that's not even why I'm here. You blackmailed my father???"
Oh Lord! This finna be a long night. Imma need a blunt or ten after this mess.

All I could do was watch as they went back and forth, Sebby's hands flailed all over the place. The argument went on for about twelve to fifteen minutes before I noticed Markey the new security guy walk over, looking determined.

He stepped behind Sebby and then looked over at Quincy. "Is this boy bothering you boss? Say the word and he's out on his ass." Markey said.

Oh goodness, this eager to please idiot was gonna get himself killed on his first day. A quick glance at Q confirmed my fear, his eyes were now three shades darker. He growled loudly.