Chapter Three

Quincy

His skin was as soft as always, softer maybe. His nipples more sensitive and sweeter than he remembered, and when Quincy's tongue licked over that sweetness, he felt he'd explode before...
"Sebby!" Quincy cried as he thrust inside him.

It must've been the sound of his own voice that awakened Quincy, it was either that or the pillow that smashed across his face harder than a soft ass pillow should be able to.
"Get your horny ass up dreamy, we got business shit to discuss."
Rico said, grinning as he walked out the room.

Like someone who'd been shot, Quincy sat straight up in bed, drenched in sweat. For a moment he looked around the room, not sure where he was.
"Damn." He said out loud, just as things refocused and he realized he was in his own bedroom, dreaming about fucking Sebby for the umpteenth time since the brat cut him off three weeks ago. He wondered what that was about.

Pitching back the sheet, he got up and stumbled naked into the bathroom, where he stepped into the shower, wincing when the water came out colder than ice.
He had to stop drinking like a damn fish, he admitted, thinking about all the beers he'd drunk last night, and the night before that, and the night before that. He low-key blamed Sebby, which of course was absurd. He only had himself to blame for getting involved with his bougie ass in the first place. If only he'd walked out of that damn alley way like someone with some fucking sense, then he wouldn't be having erotic dreams about a boy who was off limits to him, and who had an asshole for a father, to boot.

Give it a rest man. He told himself, because Seb and him was never going to happen. If nothing else Sebby's arrogant bastard of a father would see to that, Spencer Jackson couldn't stand the sight of him. And the hold he has over Sebby was another story, one Quincy couldn't do a damn thing about if he tried. He knew that Sebby's old man would gladly sell his left nutsack to keep Seb away from him, Spencer's idea of a perfect match for his precious son was someone like Brody Jones - God forbid!

Sebby was too much for that wimp, he would use him as a doormat. The only person the boy was semi submissive around was him, even that only happened when he was in a good mood, the rest of the time he was a stubborn little shit. Fucking Taurus!
Sebby needed someone strong, someone who could match his temper and intelligence, someone like himself.

Twenty minutes later he was dressed in mostly all black as usual, and went downstairs. Rico sat on the particular dining chair he had now claimed as his own, eating coco pops and typing away on his phone.

"Nígga, why you always in my damn house?" Quincy asked, pouring himself a cup of coffee, Rico flipped him off without looking up from his phone. "Pops still here?" Quincy called over his shoulder.

"Nah he stepped out. We got a problem Q, a blaze related problem." At the mention of his club, Quincy's ears perked up, and he turned around.

"What's up?"

"You ain't gon like this."

"Spit it out dipshit, I got shit to do. What tha fuck happened?" If there was one thing he didn't play with, it was his club. He had other small businesses around town, but Blaze was his baby.

"There's been some rumors. You know, some talk about another club going on the loop."

"Fuck me!"  An already agitated Quincy kicked over a garbage can.

"Ew no thanks." Rico huffed and Quincy flipped him off.

"I wasn't gon say nothing, but you was gonna hear about it sooner or later."

"Think it's just talk?" Quincy heard the desperate edge in his voice and he hated it.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Thanks Rico, that's a real help."

Rico shrugged. "Shit Q, you ask a dumb question, you gon get a dumb answer. Talk's talk is all I know. What me to handle it?"

"Yes nígga! I want you to fucking handle it, before I gotta do it myself and kill every fucking body involved!" Quincy snapped, then took a deep breath. "Take Ringo and them, make some calls or some shit, find out what's going on and let me know."

"Relax mane, no one is gon want to fuck with some new joint anyway, you've got loyal customers, plus Blaze is fire. You ain't got shit to worry about."

"Pfft...I hope you're right, but it ain't even gon come to that. Nobody is opening shit else around here, not if I have anything to say about it."

He knew the reason for his crankiness was Sebastian Jackson. He hadn't seen him for three weeks and three days, and that was eating away at his insides and his good judgment. A little dose of the boy would cure what ailed him as nothing else could. He smiled.
Rico gave him an odd look, then asked.

"Something rattling around in your head I ought to know about?"

"Nope. Just handle that shit and let me know what you find out. I'mma be gone for a while, got something pressing I gotta take care of."

"Yeah, bet 'something' is brown eyed and hella freckled." Rico chucked at his own stupid joke.

Quincy flipped him off and walked out, drowning out his friend's annoying laughter.

——

As Quincy sat in his G-wagon outside the Jackson residence, he fought the urge to turn around and go home, his brain wanted to get the hell out of there but his body wouldn't let him. So after thirty minutes of sitting there, he decided to give in and text the boy before some busybody Becky called the cops on him.

To: Brat💦 Come outside.

Less than a second later his phone dinged. Sebby must've already been on his phone to reply that fast. He thought.

From: Brat💦  Outside where?

To: Brat💦  Your house genius.

From: Brat💦  What? Why?

To: Brat💦  Hurry tf up, I ain't got all day.

He only had to wait five minutes before Sebby came flying out of the gigantic house. The Jacksons came from old money, they were rich as fuck. Which made Quincy wonder why Sheriff Jackson couldn't just do them all a favor and grow a pot belly and do nothing all day like other rich bastards around this neighborhood, but instead he wanted to play hero.

"Why are you here Quincy? Are you trying to get shot? You know my dad has no problem killing you right?"
All Quincy could do was stare at the boy with lust filled eyes. He was wearing a baggy sweater that Quincy could swear was his, he looked sexy as fuck.

"You look good..." Quincy growled, dragging his gaze across the boy's body. "Come here, give me a kiss."

"Go home Quincy, I'm not playing this game with you. It's over, not that it ever started."

As he turned around to leave Quincy pulled him back and kissed him. A whimper left the boy and the sound went straight to Quincy's dick, he groaned and licked into his mouth and deepened the kiss, pulling him even closer into his chest.
Then Sebby suddenly pulled away, pushing him off.

Quincy watched as Sebby struggled to take a deep breath. The boy looked and seemed different somehow, he had no idea how but whatever it was made Quincy want to lick him from head to toe.
Sebby's words cut through his thoughts.

"I mean it Quincy, we're done." With that he walked away, leaving behind a very stunned and speechless Quincy.

——-
A/N
I'd like to know what y'all think about the characters so far. Who's growing on you the fastest?