Part Seventeen: Picnic

Sebby and Niko stepped out into the cool evening as they headed towards Niko's car. They were going to have a nice picnic somewhere so they could talk. Well Niko had already made his intentions clear to Sebby the previous day, so when Sebby asked him on a little picnic date his hope had grown expeditiously.

"Can I drive?" Sebby asked when they got to the car.

"Not if you can drive a stick."

"I can do all sorts of things." Sebby flirted.

"Oouu okay, I see you're talking a big game now. Don't fold later lil baby." Niko teased, chuckling.

Sebby pouted. "I wanna drive anyway."

Niko sighed, he just knew he wasn't going to win this one...with the way he felt about Sebby, the skinny male had him wrapped in his finger, well sort of. "Aight come on." Niko got into the driver's seat and motioned for Sebby to sit on his lap.

With Sebby on Niko's lap as Niko guided him while he drove was how they rode all the way to their destination. The entire experience made Sebby so happy.

After their meal an hour later, Sebby rested his head on Niko's lap and closed his eyes for a minute. He'd grown to really like Niko and he feared the information he was about to reveal would drive the man away.

Niko looked at Sebby's sun-kissed face in amazement while he absentmindedly counted the innumerable freckles on Sebby's face. He felt bloated from all the eating he'd just done, Sebby's cooking was magnificent.

Niko ran his thumb across Sebby's lips, making the male flick his eyes open. "What's wrong? Your heart is beating fast as fuck, what's got you so stressed out?"

Sebby sat up and shifted close to Niko, so close that he was almost sitting on his lap. "I wanna tell you something before giving you an answer, I like you too and I don't want to go into anything with you based on a lie."

Worry etched in Niko's forehead. "Can you just spill it please? What's going on?"

Sebby took a deep breath. "Okay, first of all I'm seven weeks pregnant." He blurted, then paused to gage Niko's reaction. When he didn't get one he continued. "I found out the same day that Q and i broke up, and I'm going to keep it."

"Okay. I was scared you was gon tell me you need a heart transplant for a minute." Niko chuckled. "A baby is always a wonderful news, and that don't sway me either way."

Sebby smiled, he wasn't expecting the conversation to go that smoothly.
His smile switched to a frown again. "There's one more thing. I had sex with Quincy three days ago."

Niko frowned. "You mean the day you had the stomach ache?"

Sebby nodded gloomily. "I lied I'm sorry."

Niko looked away, his feelings were hurt and he didn't know how to process it. "So y'all back together or?"

Sebby shook his head rapidly. "No no no, we broke up for good. I know it may sound stupid but I needed that to let go, I needed to close that chapter for good. I don't know how to explain it for it to make sense but..." he broke off looking at his finger, sadly.

Niko pulled Sebby so he was sitting on his lap properly. "Look, if it make sense to you then that's all I need to know. When I told you I wanted you I meant that shit, so if you sure y'all are done then I'm good. And I appreciate you being honest with me."

Sebby smiled as he looked into Niko's eyes, his hands wrapped around the bigger male's tattoo covered neck. "I'm sure."

"Okay, then we're good."
Sebby nodded and grinned giddily.

"Can I kiss you?" Niko asked.

Instead of responding Sebby leaned over and closed the space between them in a tender kiss. Niko tightened his grip on him as he deepened the kiss for a minute longer, before pulling away. "Hmm... you taste like mustard."

Sebby laughed. "Shut up." He tucked his face into Niko's neck and hugged him close. It was going to take a minute for him to be over Quincy, but he sure as hell wasn't going to sit around and sulk forever.

"Baby," Niko called and Sebby looked up. "My little brother is having a birthday party in a few days, would you like to come with me?" He asked.

"Sure. I'd like that." Sebby responded.

_____________________________

A/N
I wanna write a werewolf, alpha/soulmate/gangster oneshot so bad. Who's here for it?
On MidnighT HouR of course.