Part Ten: Want You

Rico sat in the passenger seat of Ring's car fuming. There were countless things he could've been doing with his day but instead he'd been following this man around all day. As planned Ring had picked him up at 6am, but instead of hanging out they were just doing regular shit, making runs and taking meetings...Well, Ringo was, Rico on the other hand was just riding along like a child, needless to say he was pissed the fuck off.

Unlike him and Quincy, pops hadn't kicked Ring out the game, as a matter of fact he got promoted. Ring was now pop's right hand, he handled all their connects both in LV and out, he basically handled the street part of the business. So while Ring ordered Rico to blow off work, he hadn't done the same.

It was now 4:pm and Rico was leaning by Ring's mustang waiting for him to come out from the building he'd went into. He'd stood here waiting for over thirty minutes on this particular stop and he was ready to get the fuck home and be done with this stupid ass day. About a minute or so later Ring walked out, the nígga walked the same way he talked, like he had all the time in the world and couldn't be rushed for shit, he had self-important-syndrome coming out of his eyes and ears and Rico was about to lose his shit.

"That was the last one, come on let's go grab something to eat." Ring said casually, further annoying Rico. He started to get in the car and paused when Rico spoke.

"Nah bro, let's talk now. Look, this is all very unnecessary, I ain't gay." Rico said.

"Neither am i."

"So what the fuck is the point of all this?"

"The point is," he stepped closer to Rico and wrapped his hand around his throat, dragging him till there lips met in an aggressive kiss that left them both breathless... "I want you." He concluded.
Rico looked around in panic because they were out in the open, in front of a trap house.

Ringo tightened his grip and turned Rico's head. "Nah uh boy, look at me when I'm talking to you. Dont look at them, what they gonna do?" He pulled Rico in for another intense kiss and pulled off. "Get in the car." Ring got in, leaving Rico dazed.

Normally being bitched out like that would piss Rico off, but the tightness he felt in his jeans said something else. He was royally fucked.

This past 10 hours they'd spent together today opened Rico's eyes to how Ring really was. I mean he already knew the male was possessive from being his friend for years, but it hit different now that Rico knew how Ring felt about him...he wasn't even going to mention how aggressive/dominating the other male was. Between runs they'd ran into Rico's old buddy Dashawn whom Rico had hugged cheerfully, but when he'd introduced the two, the nígga tried to dap Ring up and he'd just looked at the boy like he was stupid and then walked off. Rico had felt like smacking him upside the head for that.

But honestly, even if Rico considered giving whatever this was a chance how was that going to work? He didn't plan on getting fucked, and he could swear Ring dont play that shit either. So how was this gon work? Not that he was really considering it.

They drove in silence for a while, Rico was in his feelings, and Ring would turn to look at him from time to time. When the silence stretched for too long Ring asked him a question that he knew would have Rico talking animatedly. As Rico went on and on about Heath Ledger being the best Joker, a warm smile played in Ring's lips as he just watched him.

After that they grabbed some food from Rico's favorite food truck and ate as they walked and talked like they always did, then they went and played some poll at Ring's cousin's joint. Everything they did was something they normally did as best friends, but somehow the energy was different. Mostly because Ringo was always touching on Ric, holding his hand while they strolled, like he was daring anyone to say something... which of course they didn't.

Finally around 8:pm they got to Blaze to check on things, when they walked in Quincy was behind the bar checking on shit with a frown on his face. Rico almost laughed at the sight, despite owning the club Rico did pretty much everything so he wasn't surprised that Q looked lost as fuck. He was just about to go help his brother out when he felt Ringo's hand close around his. "We ain't here for that, day off remember? Come on." He pulled Rico to the vip section where he always sat.

Rico was about to sit down when they got there but Ring had other plans apparently. He pulled Rico close so their chests were smashed together, then he wrapped his arms loosely around the male's waist. Soft music was blasting out the speakers and they just moved slowly. If Rico had all his faculties intact he would've been more wigged out that his brother, their employees and some patrons were all looking at them. But the truth was that, at that moment he didn't notice anyone but the man in front of him, and the hands dangerously close to his ass.

"How long you been feeling this way?" Rico asked.

"I don't know, a minute." Ringo replied.

Rico hesitated. "I don't know mane, this is all very confusing. I mean, I don't got a problem with being...it's just that I'm not... I don't think I'm..."

"Why does it have to be about labels and shit? Y'all make everything complicated for no reason. The way I see it, if you wanna fuck somebody, do that. If you wanna love on somebody then do that, it doesn't have to be a huge deal. Why should anyone care what I do with my dick?"

Ring reached down and cupped Rico's hard dick through his pants. Rico whimpered and shuddered at the same time, making Ring smirk. "Besides, you clearly want my dick" He teased and got a murderous glare from Rico in return.

Ring chucked. "Okay I'll make you a deal. Come home with me tonight, let's get one out of our system, and if come morning we ain't with that, then at least we know."

Rico was speechless. He knew he was curious now, curious enough that he'd watched gay porn the previous night trying to figure out what was what, but did he really wanna take that step? His body stayed acting up around Ring, what did that mean?

For the next couple of minutes they just stood there silently moving from side to side slowly to the music, with Ringo's arms wrapped around his waist tightly now, holding him close... and his arms around the other male's neck.

Then after what felt like eons Rico broke the silence. "Okay."