Chapter Eight

Sebby barely had time to kick his shoes off before Quincy's hands were everywhere —his back, his hips, his waist, all over his ass.
They'd been together enough times that he knew what Sebby liked, what he loved, and what made him scream, and Quincy used that knowledge to reduce the smaller boy to a quivering shell of need. The fact that they'd both gone three weeks plus without sex heightened every single touch.

Quincy's long fingers massaged the sides of Sebby's pecs, moving closer to his already tight nipples without actually touching them. Anticipation built inside Sebby, he squirmed closer, silently begging Quincy to touch him there. Quincy's fingers moved closer and closer still, until his thumb lightly brushed over the tips of his nipples. one brief caress, then Sebby was gone.

"Ahhhh...fuck!" Sebby screamed.
Being pregnant had made his nipples extremely sensitive, amongst other things. Before Sebby could finish getting used to the intense sensation he was feeling, Quincy's tongue swept over and around his tight nipple while his finger matched the action on the other one, driving him to the edge of madness.

Quincy pulled off after a while and crushed his lips against Sebby's, taking his mouth hard and deep, thrusting his tongue into his boy's mouth, their tongues stroked and played. Sebby's hands were all over Quincy's husky body, touching and pulling, trying to pull off the man's T'shirt.

"I need you naked...now." Quincy breathed.

His words increased Sebby's need. In a smooth dance they'd performed several times before, they broke apart and quickly tugged at their clothes. Sebby finished first and slid onto the cool sheets, then Quincy followed.

"Come on, bring that ass over here, I want a taste."
Sebby didn't need to be told twice, in a heartbeat he was sitting on Quincy's face, with Quincy's tongue buried deep in his ass, licking and sucking like his life depended on it.

When Quincy pulled back, Sebby moaned at the sudden lack of contact. "No, don't stop." Quincy smirked evilly, before saying. "Get on your back, and put your legs in the air." He instructed, and Sebby hurriedly complied.

When Sebby felt Quincy spread his cheeks and shoved his face back into his ass, he thought he had died and gone to heaven. No one else had ever done that to him, but Quincy loved to eat his ass. It got him wet and relaxed, and made it so much easier to take all of Quincy's ginormous dick. It always drove Sebby insane when Quincy rimmed him, most of the time he ended up cumin before his boy was inside him.

"Quincy," Sebby whimpered. He leaned forward and wrapped his hands around Quincy's head frantically, rolling his hips in rhythm with the boy's persistent tongue thrusting in an out of his juicy hole.

"Fuck babe, you taste so fucking good." Quincy grunted, clearly lost in the highest realm of ecstasy.

Quincy pulled off for a second, licked his finger and slid it into Sebby's already wet ass, then slid his tongue back in, moving his tongue and finger together in and out. Quincy was so passionate and rough, and he was going to take what he wanted. He knew Sebby would submit eagerly.

Sebby's whole body shuddered, and he thought he might burst into flames, his entire body clenched. He couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't do anything but focus on that incessant rhythm.

"Oh fuck daddy, I'm gonna cum!"

Hearing Sebby call him 'daddy' drove Quincy nuts and spurred him on, he went faster, rotating his tongue and hitting Sebby's sweet spot over and over.

"You're so fuckin wet babe, fuck!," he groaned.

With a dramatic ass scream Sebby started to shoot ropes and ropes of cum all over the place. The release swept through him at the speed of sound, flinging him into oblivion and making him cry tears of joy. Muscles contracted and his entire body spasmed in pleasure.

Quincy continued to touch him, gentling the contact, until he had nothing left.
Sebby opened his eyes and saw Quincy smiling at him. This was by far the best orgasm he'd ever had. Quincy had made him nut countless times before but something about this one felt different.

"That was more amazing than usual," Sebby told him. "Which is saying something."

Quincy shrugged. "You're easy to please." He grinned, then added, "plus i punched you in the face, so I had to go all out to make up for it.." he shrugged again.

Sebby laughed. "Fair point." He lowered his gaze and saw that Quincy was still hard, and his heart clenched.

"I want you inside me." He said.

Words to live by, Quincy thought as he reached between them and grabbed the base of his heavy dick, and slowly pushed into Sebby. He was so hot and wet. As Quincy filled him, Sebby's muscles contracted around his dick, testing his control. He forced himself to hold back, he wanted Sebby to nut again.

Still kneeling, Quincy shifted his weight off his arms so he could reach out to touch Sebby's nipples. They were always exquisitely sensitive after his first release, just lightly brushing it was usually enough to get him going again.
Sure enough, with the first touch of his fingers Sebby gasped.

"Move pleaseeee, fuck me, please." Sebby whined.

At that Quincy pulled out, almost all the way, and then pushed back in, slamming into him hard. Sebby screamed in surprise. "Ahh, you're so big."

Quincy gripped Sebby's waist, holding him in place. He stayed on his knees between his legs, thrusting his hips forward. Fucking into him recklessly, thrusting in and out, rolling his hips around, hitting the boy's sweet spot with every move.

"You're so fuckin tight baby, you're gripping my dick so good."

"Faster, please faster, harder...shit I'm so close." Sebby begged, wrapping his legs tightly around Quincy's ass, digging his fingers into the boy's back.

Quincy reached between their bodies and took Sebby's aching dick in his hand and stroked it in rhythm with his thrusts. Quincy leaned forward and kissed Sebby heatedly as he slammed his dick into him repeatedly, his pants and moans got louder and louder.

"Daddy!" Sebby suddenly cried his name as he clenched and painted their stomachs with another load of come.

That took the last shred of control the bigger male had, sending him over the edge. "Ahh shit! I'm finna c...ahh fuuuck!" Quincy slammed into the boy a couple more times and he was nutting deep inside Sebby.

Quincy let his head drop next to Sebby's. He held Sebby close, mindful to keep his full weight off the smaller man, gently kissing and caressing him. The tenderness contrasted sharply to the roughness of just a few minutes earlier. As their breathing slowed down Quincy pulled out, and pulled Sebby on top of him and held him close.
In the past Quincy would usually fuck him and send him on his way, but not this time, this time he wanted to be there when the boy woke up.