Christmas Special🎄

|{Omniscient}|

(FB to when Q proposed)

First came the morning fresh air, then the slight pressure against Quincy's eyelid. His eyes fluttered open instantly where he found his two year old son's tiny index finger poking at his eyes persistently. "Dadddyyy! It's Christmas." The boy wailed frustratedly, because apparently his dad wasn't waking up fast enough for him.

Quincy groaned and struggled to open his eyes. He knew his kid well enough to know that his little bratty ass wasn't going nowhere till he got his way.

From a distance he heard voices laughing and cheering, one of the voices belonged to the love of his life. Then the other two were their annoying siblings, Sabrina and Rico.

Sebby's childlike laughter however was what did the trick for Quincy, as he finally opened his eyes to meet the very annoyed glare his son was giving him. "Hey big man. Merry Christmas." He mumbled.

Qani crossed his arms over his chest petulantly and continued to pout. "It's Christmas morning!" He cried.

The only thing Quincy could think of that was giving his child an attitude right now was the fact that he hadn't woken up fast enough to open presents. And that boy loved to have his way.
I'm finna smack him real quick though. Quincy thought.

"You mad we ain't open presents yet?" He asked instead.

The little boy nodded.

"Daddy is sorry aight, had a long night. But come on. I'll race you downstairs."

"Yay!" The little boy exclaimed, jumping out the bed and running out of the room.

After opening presents with his kid, and letting said kid drag him around the big ass house for a while, Quincy finally made his way to the kitchen to love on his baby a little.

Sebby was standing over the counter cooking, when Quincy walked in. He smiled when the bigger male's masculine arms embraced him from behind. All one thousand pounds of him. He was nine months pregnant and ready to pop anytime now.

"Hmm...you smell delicious." Quincy moaned, kissing on Sebby's neck.

Sebby chuckled. "I think you're just hungry babe."

"Yeah I'm hungry alright."

"Stooooopp..." Sebby squirmed and pulled away, their kid was running around here somewhere.

"Thought I heard Rico and Sabby, where they at?" Quincy asked, leaving the other conversation alone.

"They're out back scheming, what are you three planning? Because they've been itching to wake you up since they got here."

"We ain't planning nothing." Quincy denied as he pulled Sebby back against his chest and kissed him. "Merry Christmas baby."

"Merry Christmas my love." Sebby grinned.

"But can we turn down the music please? If that's what you even call that shit playing." Quincy grumbled, referring to the Christmas carol playing in the background.

"Oh my God, you're such a grinch. And who doesn't like Christmas music? I wanna know." Sebby exclaimed, Quincy never ceased to amaze him.

"Me. They be sounding like hungry desert mosquitoes humming loudly and unnecessarily. Play sum else."

Sebby's jaw dropped at the ridiculousness. "You, my love are a sadist." He said as he changed the music to something more upbeat, something of Quincy's choosing.