chapter 29

Noah POV

Our relationship hasn't progressed like normal.

By now other mates would've been banging and attached at the hip but I knew Eliana needed her space, so I gave her that.

Let's just say that patience is running low.

Eliana stands in front of my bed, in a one of my long t-shirts, nervously playing with her fingers. It's like she knows how to get to me.

"What are you just standing there for? Come in bed." I say, trying not to let horny dog within me rear its head.

I'm a strong man who can resist temptation.

I release a deep breath and she shuffles over to me, her eyes to the floor as she sits on the edge of the mattress.

I internally groan.

If she's going to play hard to get, it might move pass a game. My wolf's been waiting to mark her since the first morning she woke up beside me.

Her weight indents the surface as I become that much more aware of her.

I'm a strong man.

"It's hard to be so close to you." She whispers out, avoiding my eyes and looking down towards the floor.

I'm a very strong man.

"W-why?" I manage to say, as she smirks down on me, finally looking over.

"It's annoying." I blink at her.

It's annoying?

"I'm annoying?" I ask, scoffing. I sit up in my bed as her eyes widen and she puts her hands up.

"No, I mean-" I grab her arm and pull in her. She yelps as I begin to tickle her. Her body twists and shakes from laughter as it lays underneath me and I continue my assault.

"I'm annoying? You haven't seen the half of it." I say, grinning hard as she cackles through the night. Her eyes water as she beams at me, barely able to breath.

She hits at my arm as I let her go, hovering over her while she catches her breath.

"Why would you do that to me? I really thought I was about to die." She breaths hard as she smiles up at me.

Why does she have to be so cute? That's what annoying.

"What's annoying then? Cause if it's me, you'll be pissed off your entire life." I say, laying down behind her legs. Her breasts push against my chest as her warmth drowns me, but I try to ignore it all.

Strong man. Strong man.

I'm not getting up ever.

"You are annoying." She narrows her eyes at me, still grinning.

"That's just too bad." i smirk down at her and she rolls her eyes. Her pout pushes up her bottom lip as her eyelashes cast a shadow on to her cheeks.

If this is her mad at me, I think I'll have to mess with her more.

"My wolf's always driving me crazy when you're around." Eliana sucks her teeth.

Crazy? Sounds fun.

Crazy like how? Does she say how much I want to lock you and I in a room and throw away the key? Does she tell you how bad I want to rip all your clothes off? Does she tell you how good you look in my t-shirt and how that's making me crazy?

I bite my tongue. She'd run away from me if she knew what I was thinking.

"Is it your wolf or is it just you?" I ask. She tenses as a gulp rolls down her throat. Her eyes avoid mine again.

"I don't know myself..." She whispers.

Somethings stretches within me, threatening to snap at any second.

Maybe, staying with her tonight was a bad idea.

Elaina POV

His abs mold on my stomach and I've barely been breathing.

He's made himself at home right in between my legs, like I won't feel a thing. I'm a horny wolf most of the time. Especially now.

I can't even think. Everything coming out my mouth is nonsense.

"I could help you find out." He breathes, leaning into my neck and leaving goosebumps where his lips nearly kiss.

He's playing with me and I don't have it in me to fuck with him. That's... embarrassing. What if I fuck up and he thinks I'm- I don't even know.

Just do what you want. My wolf says.

She's right. I can do what I want now. I'll try. I'll at least try.

"Then d-do that." I say, still unable to lock eyes with Noah as he freezes above me. His fingers push my chin to face him as my gaze meets his. I hold my breath.

Suddenly, he sits up, letting a cool breeze flow between us. My heart drops.

I knew I would fuck up.

He puts a hand to his fore head and runs his fingers through his hair, taking a deep breath and sighing. I bite my lip and look towards the ground again.

This hurts worst than I thoug-

"You can't do that to me, Eliana." I glance over to him. His hand remains in his hair.

Huh?

"You can't say something like that to me, I have my desires too, I might really..." He draws off and shakes his head.

What the fuck? That's why he stopped.

"I don't care." I whisper, staring at my fingers in front of me. His head snaps up and he blinks at me.

"You can't take that back." Noah says, as I glance back up at him. His jaw is set as he looks at me intensely.

Why the fuck would I want to?

"I wasn't planning to."

A pause sounds between us as we look at each other.

He lunges towards me, bringing his hand behind my head as his lips press onto my with an urgency I've never felt before.

I respond just as quickly, grabbing his hair, as he tries to mold us closer together. Impossibly closer.

I fall back onto the bed as he lays on me like before, his tongue dominating our kiss. I pull away for a moment, as he looks up at me dazed. His mouth forms a smile as I reflect his expression.

"You're so warm." He says. Noah lays back on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in tight to his side.

My heart races as he cuddles into the crook of my neck.

I could get addicted to this.
____________________________________
12.6k ~ 6/9/20

Thanks for all your support!!! I can't believe we're at 12k already!!

Next update on the 11th.

XO.