Epilogue

8 YEARS LATER

Noah POV

"3, 2, 1. Ready or not, Mommy's going to find you." Eliana says, as the giggles of our 7 year old son, Tobias, and our 4 year old, Suzy, echo throughout the house. I hide behind the curtains she begins searching, with our 9 month old son, Sebastian in my arms. bed

A game before bedtime. Perfect.

Eliana pulls back our hiding spot. I smirk at her as she does me.

"We find the kids, we get to sleep a little bit earlier." We say in unison, turning on our heels, going opposite directions.

Find one of them, then you find two. All Suzy does is follow him around, with that adorable teddy bear.

She looks so much like her mother, it makes me warm inside.

All my kids are products of Eliana and I. Of course they are works of love and magic.

"You're looking for your kids again? They didn't come in here. Maybe they're with your parents." Alyssa says, letting me peek over her shoulder. I shake my head.

"No, my parents are on their fifth trip around the human world. Sorry, are they getting in the way of you and lover boy?"

Werewolves usually don't get mates so late in life but Alyssa found her's. I'm glad to hear her, Eliana, and Beth have more than just me and Xaiver, Beth's mate, to talk about.

"Actually, we love to have them with us. By the way, Aaron's nickname isn't lover boy, yours is." She closes the door gently, probably so she doesn't scare Sebastian. I turn and leave.

Well, it's not a lie. Eliana is so fucking perfect. My beast at everything. Especially when it came to these children.

I don't know what I could do without her. Nothing.

I just want one full night with her again, but kids will be kids.

"I found them." Eliana stands at the top of the the stairs with both Tobias and Suzy in her grasp.

That's what I'm talking about.

She doesn't use her powers as much anymore but she's still my super mom and wife and Luna.

She's my perfect fit.

Eliana POV

Noah lies in bed next to me, staring up into the ceiling as I do the same.

"Has Kai told you about the water system? We had a leak and I-" He cuts me off.

"You ordered a plumber to fix it before the pipes completely rusted. It's all good now. Have you checked in with Hunter about the new real estate id-" I cut him off.

"The new real estate idea you had to rent of certain rooms of half of our properties. Yeah, I checked it and our monthly revenue has nearly doubled." Noah and I sit in silence for a second then burst into laughter.

"We're doing pretty good, aren't we?" Noah says. I nod, snuggling closer into his chest.

"Ever since pretty much everyone got a mate, it's been hard to schedule things and plan shit. Our kids need attention 24/7." I say, against him as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"It's cute to see them all lovey dovey. Remember when we were a new couple." Noah sing-songs as I pinch his nipple.

"You act the same way you did, 8 years ago." I say, smiling as he flicks my nose.

"Are you complaining?" He asks.

No, but I'd love him no matter how much he changed.

I shake my head against him as he kisses my cheek.

"That's what I thought."

Whatever.

"The kids are growing up fast, aren't they? Tobias is already 7." I say, remembering back to the days I hauled him around in my womb.

"Suzy's 4." Noah adds.

"And Sebastian's 9 months." I finish. Noah shakes his head chuckling as I laugh.

"How did we have three kids? You're amazing." Noah asks, pressing his lips against mine. He slips his tongue in, caressing my thighs and butt as my shirt slowly lifts.

I freeze.

This is exactly how Sebastian came to be. I'm fine with it, but is Noah?

"Noah, wait-" Noah pulls back, breathing heavily.

"Shall we go for our 4th?" He pants. I stare at him, stunned for a second.

"Why not?" With that, he throws off my shirt, touching and kissing me everywhere.

A growing family, a loving husband, and a prospering pack.

How can I not be excited for what's coming next?
____________________________________

And that's it for the Alphas Heart. Ik it's been a long journey updating all these months and reading all of your comments and etc. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS SO FUNNNNNN!

Any questions?

And for the big not so big announcement I've been talking about.....

I'm writing the sequel to this story. It's called the Luna's Wrath. It will be set 10 years in the future and go in depth about what exact happened to the Royals, who Elianas patents and family are, and much more history about the witches and why exactly they can do what they can do.

A certain threat is back to threaten Eliana and Noah's family and it's working fast.

Well that's actually all. I'll come out with an authors note if u guys want me to.

PLUSSS CHECK OUT MY  OTHER BOOKS: Dealing with a Devil (coming soon!!!), Psycho Love (to be made into chat story on Lure), and the Alpha's Heart(soon to be published!!!!)

So for the last time in this story-

XO.