💔 σηє

Jiahui was greeted in the morning with breakfast, cooked by Chenle.

"Thanks, Lele" Jiahui sat down, picking up the steamed bun with her hands to take a small bite.

"Your welcome. I have school today so I can't stay long" Chenle spoke while putting his backpack on one shoulder, inching close to the door. "Jisung is going to come over after school, we have a project"

"Ok. Just don't make a mess, I have to go to work" Jiahui responded, nodding her head.

"We won't! Ok, I gotta go now! Bye!" Chenle waved while opening the door.

"Bye~" Jiahui watched the door close, hearing his footsteps disappear. Hopefully, he would have a good day. Chenle would usually get teased for being different, and he would always come to Jiahui.

💔

"Donghyuck!" Jaemin shouted from his room. "I'm hungry!"

"Make the food yourself you lazy ass!" He shot back, huffing and focusing his eyes back in the book he was reading.

"Ugh! Renju-"

"No, you're so lazy! Just do it yourself" Renjun shouted back.

"Fine!" Jaemin stomped out of his room, heading to the kitchen.
Then, Jeno knocked on Donghyuck's door.

"Bro, we haven't done anything in days- Can we kidnap someone?" Jeno pleaded you could tell he was bored.

"Maybe, we haven't found any to kidnap yet" Donghyuck sighed. Yes, he's been bored too. "Just kidnap someone random, it doesn't matter"

"Are you come with?"

"Sure, we'll go soon, I guess"

"Yes!" Jeno threw his hands up in the air, celebrating. "Finally!"

The older skipped out of the room, ready to tell the news to the others. Donghyuck lightly chuckled at his actions, following him out.

💔

"Seriously?" Renjun jolted off of his bed.

"Yeah, I finally get to have some fun~" Jeno cheered again while thanking Donghyuck.
Then, an annoyed Jaemin walked into the room.

"Why the fuck are you guys so loud?"

"We going to kidnap someone, Donghyuck is letting us!" Renjun replied, smiling.

"Wow- Really? Can it be a girl?" Jaemin was bored. Donghyuck couldn't find any targets, and when they did find targets, they weren't girls.

"Umm- As long as we're gone. I really don't want to hear moans" Donghyuck warned, sitting down on Renjun's bed.

"Yes!" The three of them cheered, giving each high fives.

"You guys are really excited huh?" Donghyuck scoffed, staring at the three.

"Yeah, do you know how bored I've fucking been?" Renjun exaggerated, sighing and falling back into his bed.

"We'll go in a bit, I don't feel like going right now" Donghyuck reminded them, walking towards the door.

"You better be in the mood later!" Jaemin yelled.

"I will" He smirked and left the room, going back to his so he can read his book.

💔

Jiahui was out, picking up some groceries from the nearest mart and getting some coffee. She might as well cook dinner since Chenle was bringing home Jisung and he wouldn't have enough time to cook for himself.

"Hi miss, what can I get you?" The cashier worker greeted her with a nice smile and bowed slightly.

"Umm, one vanilla iced coffee please!" Jiahui stared at the menu before ordering.

"Ok, that'll be 5,500won please" Jiahui rummaged through her pocket to find her debit card.
Once Jiahui found it, she handed the polite worker her card.

"Here you go" The worker handed back the card, going in the back to make her drink. Jiahui smiled at her before she left, putting the debit card back into her pocket.
Since the wait wasn't long, Jiahui decided to sit down in a chair and surf through her social media.

"Wah, Chenle looks like he's having a fun time at school" She spoke to herself, checking out his recent post.

"The bullies are definitely not getting to him anymore" Jiahui beamed proudly before, putting her phone away.

"One vanilla iced coffee" Another worker placed the drink down on the counter, then left to go back and make more drinks. "Well, I guess I'll go home now"

💔

Jiahui got home, placing all the bags down and putting the ice cream in the freezer.

"When does Chenle come home again?" The girl checked her phone. "Ahh, right he comes in like three hours. He'll probably eat all the ice cream I bought, I'm gonna have to restrict him from it"

She chuckled, sitting down and sipping on her coffee. "Great, I think I have close the shop late tomorrow"

Referring to her work, she worked at a small cafe. Not the one she went to early, the one Jiahui works at is farther away.

"I guess I'll start cooking so I can start doing my laundry" Jiahui sighed, taking out some ingredients. "I'll just make ribs, I think Jisung likes them" 

💔

"Donghyuck? When are we going?" Jaemin shouted, again from his room.

"At night! It'll be easier!" Donghyuck replied while shouting at the top of his lungs.
Jaemin's bedroom was downstairs, which made it hard to communicate when their shouting from each room.

"Okie! You better be in the right mood when we-"

"Yes yes! I know! Now can we please stop shouting? My throat hurts!" Donghyuck clearing his throat, rubbing the side with one hand.
It was currently still daytime, and night would fall in about five hours. Jeno, Renjun, and Jaemin were so eager to kidnap someone.

"Hey Hyuck, you wanna play games with us?" Renjun leaned his arm against the doorframe.

"Sure, that'll pass time. Let's go~"
-
This is my revision, I don't know if you guys will like it but- It's definitely more well planned.