❤️ ƒσяту-ηιηє

"Jiahui~" Someone called out as she turned around.

"Donghyuck?"

"Yep, I forced Jeno out the house because I was bored"

Jiahui chuckled. "What do you guys want?"

"Vanilla latte and...?" Donghyuck shifted his gaze to the boy next to him.

"Americano"

"Okie! Who's paying?" Jiahui looked at the both of them, and Jeno immediately pointed at Donghyuck. "Ok, that was a quick answer"

"Like he said, I was forced out the house" Jeno sighed, shaking his head.

"You're so antisocial, Jeno-yah" Jiahui joked, giving Donghyuck his credit card back.

"I don't like making new friends" Jeno deadpanned, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets.

"Wow, ok. You should try. I ,one hundred percent, think that your soulmate is the opposite" Jiahui snorted, heading in to back to make their drinks.

"Who's that?" Chenle asked as soon as she came through the door.

"Donghyuck and Jeno"

"Who's Jeno?" Jisung cocked his head to the side.

"His friend, and it's 'Hyung' to both of you" Jiahui reminded them that they are older.

"Oh. Well, can we meet them?" Chenle looked through the tiny window, seeing only Donghyuck's face.

"Let's go out and meet them" Jisung nudged Chenle, making him stand up.

"Technically, Chenle has met Jeno and Donghyuck" Jiahui added, going out with them as she placed drinks down for them. "Did you miss me or something?"

She joked, knowing that that might not be the answer.

"I did miss you" Donghyuck emphasized the 'miss,' and then, hugged Jiahui.

"Aww, I literally was gone for an hour- Or more" Jiahui chuckled, hugging him back.

"I missed you~" Donghyuck cooed, burying his face into the crook or her neck.

"Ew, that's disgusting" Chenle and Jeno both spoke at the same time, gagging too.

"God Chenle- And Jeno. You guys are both No-Jams" Jiahui sighed, glaring back to the two of them.

"Love isn't my thing" Jeno shrugged while taking a small sip of his Americano.

"I hope you become more social, or at least your soulmate will push you to be one" Donghyuck coughed, his head turning to the door as the bell rung.

"Another customer, I'll be right back" Jiahui let go of the hug but, Donghyuck didn't.

"No, let your coworker take care of it" Donghyuck pursed his lips, asking for a kiss. Which she did kiss him, leaving a tiny peck on his lips.

"There are no other people working here right now"

"Fine..." The male frowned, letting go of her waist.

"Thank you, and I'll be right back- Again" Jiahui smiled, walking back to the counter to take the new customers orders. "Oh Jaemin!"

"Hey, this is my date" Jaemin looked beside him, the smaller girl greeted herself while bowing.

"Hi, I'm Son Miyoung"

"Hi, I'm his friend" She smiled, asking them what they would like to drink.
-
Three updates again! I think I'm finally back to my regular schedule, but let's see.
And also, Son Miyoung 😉

I already miss Abyss