❤️ ƒσяту-тωσ

They both walked, hand into hand as they looked at the path in front of them.

"So, what happened with the two?" Jiahui asked again, looking at his side-profile.

"Right before we went out and found you, Renjun and Jaemin filled plastic cups with put it all over the floor in mine and Jeno's rooms" Donghyuck half-laughed, reminiscing the fun, but stressful time. "While we were sleeping"

"Well, now I know, they are pranksters" Jiahui looked at Donghyuck as he lifted their hands up, bringing it closer to his lips and kissing her tiny hand.

"Your hand is so small"

"Hey!" Jiahui pouted, smacking his shoulder playfully.

"They're fun-sized" Donghyuck smirked at her. "It's cute, babe"

"Lee Donghyuck!" Someone called from behind, startling the both of them.

"No..." Donghyuck turned around, glaring at the girl that stood before her.

"Why are you holding hands with her" Dahye frowned.

"I.." Donghyuck had sudden lost his confidence, his eyes shaking as he faced the girl.

"Donghyuck-ah, who do you love? Me or her?" Jiahui whispered in her ear, squeezing his hand.

"I love you more" Donghyuck smiled, finally gaining his confidence back.

"Ugh- What?" Dahye scoffed. "This slut over me? You don't even know what your missing out on"

That's Donghyuck's last ounce of patience was dropped.

"Don't you dare ever call her a slut" Donghyuck flicked her forehead. "You cheated one me, people with more than one boyfriends are sluts. I bet you're cheating on someone right now. You can't call anyone a slut if you are one, so don't even think about it"

"How dare you-"

"You missing out on Donghyuck" Jiahui winked, pushing the girls shoulder. "You don't belong here"

"Ugh, you bitch"

"Thank you, I really appreciate the name "Jiahui faked a smile, pushing past the shocked girl. "We have more important things to do"