💔 ѕιχ

Donghyuck frowned. "I wasn't trying to find you..."

"That sucks" Renjun coughed, grabbing the girl.

"I don't want anymore love" Donghyuck let go of her wrist and turned around.

"Wait.. Now that you touched me, were bonded and can't stay away from each other or we die" Jiahui looked at her wrist, a crescent moon was forming.

"Holy shit, Donghyuck look at your wrist" The taller, blue haired boy pointed his index finger at his wrist. The same tattoo was forming.

"Fuck!" Donghyuck cursed, before taking a good look at his wrist.

"J-Jiahui?" Her ex tapped his shoulder.

"Leave me alone, if they aren't bothering you now. Then, run. I don't care" Her words were sharp, like daggers as she glared at the two people behind her. "Go with your new girlfriend"

The word 'girlfriend' broke her heart, but she tried not to care.

"Yeah, babe, lets go. Thanks by the way" His new girlfriend smiled at her. She was definitely nicer than her but, once a cheater, always a cheater.

"So, I don't want to fucking die because of you" Donghyuck swore.

"You're the one who touched me" Jiahui already didn't feel happy about her soulmate but, she wanted to feel loved again- And your soulmates with someone for a reason.

"Hui-"

"Not now Chenle" Jiahui shut his mouth looked at Donghyuck's face. He had perfect facial features. Sharp jawline, pink lips, tanned skin, bright skin, he was good-looking.

"What are we supposed to do now? I'm not dying" Donghyuck raised his hands up.

"Well, I don't know, ask your friends" Jiahui glared at him, scoffing.

"Why are you putting this on us, it's your problem" Jeno turned around, ready to head back home with the other two. "Good luck, your soulmate seems like a bitch"

"Excuse me? You little fucker-" Before Jiahui could pop off, Jisung stopped her.

"Noona" Jisung voice stood stern, he didn't want a fight to break out.

"Fine.. But what are we going to do?" Jiahui stared at her wrist, so did Donghyuck.

"You'll... Come with us"