💔 тωєηту-єιgнт

Donghyuck choked on his spit, and Jiahui had her eyes wide open.

"Why would I want to kiss him in front of you? You're just jus ex-girlfriend, you don't need confirmation" Jiahui swiftly made a comeback, avoiding the task Dahye had just gave them.

"I want to see if I can get my Hyuckie back!" Dahye pouted, which was more than horrifying in both of their eyes.

"That's never going to happen- So Dahye, please just leave me alone..." Jiahui could still hear his heart breaking.

"Lets go home, Donghyuck-ah"

"Wait, you two live together?!" Dahye sputtered, stopping them once again.

"Can you just leave us alone? Yes, we do live together, because when's you find your soulmate you will know" Jiahui snapped, instantly losing her patience.

"Ok! But, I'll get Donghyuck back some day! You'll see" She stares Jiahui down one more time before bumping into her shoulder and leaving the other way.

"See Donghyuck, she's never going to come back to you because she loves you. It's because she wants to use you again" Jiahui looked at the saddened boy. "Don't cry about her, she isn't worth your precious tears"

The smaller girl stood in front of the taller boy, cupping his cheeks and wiping some tears that fell from his brown eyes.

"I can't let you dehydrate because of your ex" Jiahui made a joke, wiping Donghyuck's tears.
A faint laugh was heard from Donghyuck's mouth too, but he looked back.

"Donghyuck, lets go home. Ok?" She grabbed his cheeks and made him face her, looking him straight into the eyes.

"She..." Donghyuck wanted to say something but, he couldn't find the right words to use.

"I know, I've been through it too- But you have to know that some people don't change.." She looked at his glistening eyes. "Let's go home, now"

"Ok, lets go..."