💔 ηιηє

Jiahui was in her room, again, getting ready to go to bed. Unfortunately, she didn't have any clothes since they just took her.
She ultimately decided to go ask if they had any clothes for her.

"Renjun?" Jiahui knocked on his door.

"Yeah?"

"Do you guys have any girl clothes? Can I go back home?"

"Umm- Jaemin might have something, I mean he sleep with girls all the time, he has his ex over right now. You could try to ask him, I don't know if he'll respond or not"

"Will it be dirty?"

"If it is, I'll wash it"

"Okie! But, where's Jaemin's room?"

"The first one downstairs" Jiahui slipped downstairs, knocking on Jaemin's bedroom door.

"What- Oh..." Jaemin opened his door and looked down to see the girl.

"I need clothes, do you have any clean girl clothes I can wear?" She politely asked

"Na Jaemin who is that?" A slut-like girl asked from behind her, getting up from the bed to look at Jiahui.

"Oh this is-" Jaemin tried to introduce Jiahui but, she interrupted him.

"I'm just a friend, I don't date ch-" Then he covered her mouth.

"We don't talk about it. I already lied to her and she believes me, so don't rat me out" He whispered into her ear before letting go of her mouth.

"Yeah, I'm just a friend" Jiahui reassured while nodding her head. "Now, I need clothes"

"Excuse me? He's my boyfriend, you aren't stealing his clothes" The girl snapped, pushing my shoulder.
Jaemin couldn't tell her the fact that he probably had other girls clothes in his closet.

"Why don't you go ask Donghyuck" Jaemin eyed Jiahui. Giving her the ask-me-later glare.

"But-"

"Go!" He shooed me, but then whispered me the last part. "I'll give you clothes later"

"What'd you say to her-" Jaemin cut off his girlfriend, pushing her back into the room.

"Let's have some fun?" Jiahui heard those words and immediately left.

💔

"Donghyuck?" She knocked on the door of her soulmate.

"What?" He didn't bother to open the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure" Then, she opened the door. Seeing Donghyuck sitting on his bed, playing with his phone.

"I'm bored"

"Ok, we'll, why are you asking me?"

"Because Jeno and Renjun are doing something else, Jaemin is with his ex girlfriend having 'fun,' and you're my soulmate"

"Ok, me being your soulmate means absolutely nothing. We just stay together so we don't die" Donghyuck scoffed, looking up from his phone.

"I'm just trying to make it less awkward between us"

"You're just making it more awkward"

"You're absolutely no fun, I regret coming here. Take me home~" She whined.

"I don't wanna die, so your staying" Donghyuck implied, sitting up.

"Can we at least do something together?"

"No, I'm going to go to bed" Donghyuck turned off his phone, laying his head onto the pillow.

"But, I wanna at least do something..." Jiahui's voice faltered.

"Go find Renjun, you're already great friends with him" Donghyuck tried to shoo her off, but she wouldn't move.
Noting that she was a stubborn girl, he heavily exhaled. "Why don't you just leave?"

"I want to create something between us! We're soulmates for a reason!" Jiahui sat on his bed, tracing the small crescent moon tattoo.

"There was surely some mistake, I don't know what god was thinking when he paired us together" Donghyuck sat up, staring at the girl who was sitting on his bed.

"God didn't make any mistake" Jiahui mumbled, whispering this last part. "The only mistake he made was when he killed my parents"

"What?"

"Nothing. I guess if you don't want to spend some time with me, I'll wait till Jaemin is done with his girlfriend so I can get some clothes" Jiahui shrugged and walked out of the room, but he stopped her, by grabbing her wrist.

"I have some girl clothes from past victims..." Donghyuck spoke slowly, making her turn around.

"Oh..." The word 'victim' made her a bit uncomfortable but, nevertheless, she was led to his closet. "You keep the clothes in your closet?"

"Yeah, where else am I supposed to put them?"

"In a bin, in some type of storage room?" She suggested, looking at the nicely hanged clothes of different colors.

"Well, I don't feel like finding a bin" Donghyuck reasoned. "Just pick anything, I'll be in my room. Once you leave, turn off the light"

Then, Donghyuck left her in the walk-in closet, looking at all the female clothes he had hanged up in his closet.

"Is it worth it to fall in live with him? Is he going to fall in love ever again?" She spoke to herself while getting some random sweatshirt from the bunch of clothes. "Well, I guess I'm ready to go to bed"

She walked out of his closet, only to see him already sleeping, with his book flat on his face. She chuckled and removed the book from his face, putting a bookmark on the page he was on and placing it softly onto the nightstand.

"Soulmates for a reason, I'll heal your broken heart"