❤️ ѕєνєηту -σηє

The two couples, Jiahui and Donghyuck, Jaemin and Miyoung, were happily talking and eating their food. After that, they decided to go to a bar. Which, Jiahui was whining about.

"But I'm going to embarrass myself when I'm drunk!" Jiahui pouted, puffing out her cheeks.

"I bet your that type of drunk that gets really cute and oblivious" Jaemin guessed, opening the door for the other three.

"I don't know, probably. I've only heard stories of myself from my other friends" Jiahui shrugged before entering the bar.
The four of them sat down at the counter where you can see the drinks being made.

"Want anything to drink?" The bartender asked, pulling out a menu and sliding it right in front of Donghyuck and Jiahui.

"What do you want to drink babe?" Donghyuck looked at his girlfriend, admiring her side profile as she studied the menu.

"Hmm... One So-Maek" She smiled looking up at the bartender who turned around to grab the drink out of the mini-refrigerator.

"And I'll have the Soju" Donghyuck hands the menu back to the bartender and he went into the back to get a soju bottle.

"What'd you guys order?" Jaemin's voice caught their attention as they both turned around to face the other couple.

"So-Maek and Soju" Donghyuck answered, watching the bartender as he placed some the bottle.

"8,500won" He stuck his hand out, making Donghyuck rummage through his pocket to find the right amount of money.

"Here you go" Donghyuck places the dollar bills in his hand, which he happily took.

"What'd you guys get?" Jiahui asked both of them the same question.

"A non-alcoholic beverage and Maek-Ju" Miyoung both answered back. "Cheers?"

All of them raised their drinks up, clashing them together whilst saying 'Cheers!'

❤️

"I think you're starting to get drunk babe" Donghyuck chuckled at her slightly red face, placing his hand right on it.

"No, I am not!" Jiahui pouted. "You pervert! Where's my boyfriend?"

"I'm right here, I'm your boyfriend" Donghyuck calmed her down, caressing his hair.

"But.. You look like a donkey.. My boyfriend is more handsome" She crossed her arms and pursed her lips, knitting her eyebrows.

"Then, I'm your handsome boyfriend" Donghyuck smirked and laid his hand around her petite waist.

"Pervert!" She yelled, hitting his chest.

"I'm not a pervert, I'm literally your boyfriend" Donghyuck sighed.

"You're my boyfriend?" Jiahui asked, dazed.

"Yes"

"Oh... You are very handsome then!" She giggled, pulling him into a hug.

Donghyuck chuckled, giving her a small peck on the forehead.

"Don't drink anymore, ok? I don't want you to pass out" Donghyuck reassured her, leading Jiahui back to her seat.

"But.." She frowned. "It tastes good"

"I know, but you are going to knock out right in front of me. Good thing Jaemin didn't drink, he's driving" Donghyuck played with his beer bottle whilst watching his girlfriend play around in her seat.

"I'm so tired... When are we going to go home?" Jiahui asked, playing with his fingers next.

"Probably in twenty minutes" Donghyuck shrugged, looking over at Jaemin and Miyoung.
Miyoung was trying to seduce Jaemin, she also had a slight blush from drinking too much alcohol "Oh... No fucking you two, I don't want to hear it tonight"

"I didn't know Miyoung was that type of drunk" Jaemin snorted. "Babe calm down, I'm very tired"

"So what if you tired?" Miyoung bit her lip. "I'm not"

"Yeah, but I want to go to sleep"

Donghyuck slightly smiled at the situation, knowing that Jaemin was probably fighting his horny urge.

"C'mon let's get them out of here" Donghyuck pointed his head towards the door and helped his girlfriend up. "We are leaving babe"

"B-But..." She stares back at the empty drink on the counter. "I want to-"

"Sleep? Yes, I do too" Donghyuck dragged her back into the car, letting her sit down in the back seat with Miyoung.

"Oh why, you are a pretty lady" Miyoung winked at Jiahui.

"Oh my god.. She's flirting with Jiahui?" Donghyuck tolled his eyes and got into the passenger seat.

"I guess she's that type of drunk, who would've thought?" Jaemin chuckled while starting the engine. "I would've drunk so much if someone else was driving us"

"Yeah, we could've called Jeno but someone would have to come back and get the car"

"I didn't know you had a high alcohol tolerance until now"

"We've been friends for like eight years" Donghyuck gave him a weird look.

"And you were allowed to drink alcohol one year ago" Jaemin emphasized, turning the turn signal on.

"Fine, but like... I've gone drinking out with you guys so many times"

"You only drank like one or two cups. I thought you couldn't handle more, but I never decided to ask you since I was lazy as fuck"

Donghyuck sighed and clicked his tongue at his best friend's answer. "I guess you are right..."

"Ha! See, but how may did you drink tonight?"

"Like.. Same six or five, I don't remember because I was looking after my drunk girlfriend" Donghyuck looked back at the two, who was passed out and leaning on each other's shoulders. "I feel like I'm taking care of a child"

Jaemin laughed, looking through the review mirror to see his girlfriend's face. "My girlfriend doesn't act like a drunk baby though"

"Yeah, but just do it when we aren't home. There's a thing called beauty sleep and I need it"

"Ok, princess" Jaemin retorted.

"Oh shut up" Donghyuck shook his head and half-laughed.
"You're so annoying"

"That's what friends are for" Jaemin smirked.

"Haha, thanks" Donghyuck sarcastically laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Bring Jiahui out, we're here" Jaemin pulled into the driveway and parking in the huge garage.