❤️ ѕιχту-єιgнт

Donghyuck woke up to his alarm and shut it off right away, hoping that the girl didn't wake up.
Groaning whilst getting up, trying his best to not wake up Jiahui.

"Donghyuck...." She groaned, holding his waist tighter.

"I have the meeting babe" Donghyuck shook his hand off, walking closer to the door.
Jiahui has already fallen back asleep, whimpering fo the nightmares that she's having. Donghyuck didn't notice this because he had already closed the door and went downstairs into their bloody basement.

❤️

"Why is Jaemin always the late one?" Renjun groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Someone go and wake him up" Jeno pointed around the door that led upstairs.

"Who should-" Donghyuck was about to point to Renjun but, the steps creaked and Jaemin silhouette was shown. "Well, finally"

"Sorry, Miyoung woke me up because I didn't wake up to my alarm. Instead, she woke up to it" He shrugged before continuing. "But I already know what this meeting is about, so hurry up and get one with it I'm tired"

"I'm thinking about leaving all other mafia stuff behind" Donghyuck sighed. "I don't want to die, and I don't want to kill Jiahui"

Renjun and Jeno stayed silent. Donghyuck and Jaemin both had the same story, forced to train hard and be a mafia boss, but Renjun and Jeno wanted to be mafias. The news to them affected them really deeply.

"W-What? You're leaving just because of your soulmate?" Jeno questioned in disbelief.

"Not only that but, Donghyuck and I were both forced into this society. Now that we ran away, we are free to do whatever we want" Jaemin answered for Donghyuck. "I don't want to kill Miyoung either"

"Trust me, you two will know this feeling when you get a soulmate. Then, you'll thank me" Their leader was ending their mafia journey there.

"We..." Renjun couldn't speak. He knew that Donghyuck didn't really like the mafia society, Jaemin too, but they were forced into it.
Now that they are older, both of them can make their own decisions.

"If you want to end it, that's fine with me" Renjun nodded his head, going along with all our best friends. "I wouldn't want to see you guys die either"

Jaemin pulled Renjun into a hug, patting his back softly. "Thank you"

"But what about you, Jeno?" Donghyuck shifted his gaze from the two hugging boys to the saddened one.
He agreed with Renjun. They all probably would get seriously injured as to where one of them might die, and he doesn't want that. But also, he doesn't end to leave, he would also feel bad for his soulmate.

"I guess... It's ok, but how are we going to make money?" Jeno ruffled his hair.

"Both your soulmates probably have jobs. Jiahui and Miyoung have jobs, and we have to find some too. Common sense Jeno" Jaemin snorted, pulling that boy into a hug. "Come on you two, join our little hugging sesh"

Jaemin signaled for them to come over, which they did. Donghyuck hugged both of them and Renjun hugged all of them.

"Aww, this is so cute. Jiahui take a picture" A tired, yet the soft voice was heard from behind the steps.

"The last time I checked on you, you were sound asleep" Donghyuck spoke to his girlfriend who was hiding behind the wall.

"I woke up from those damn nightmares. I would've been sleeping right now if we didn't watch a horror movie" Jiahui huffed, but too a picture by sticking her phone around the corner.

"You are not very sneaky" Renjun scoffed, but they were still hugging.

"Why don't you guys come out and hug us? We need extra warmth" Jaemin invited them over, luring them into a hug.

"This is soothing, we heard the whole thing though" Miyoung looked at Jaemin.

"Now I feel like I'm third-wheeling" Renjun gagged, pulling apart the hug.

"And now, I'm going back to sleep. If I sleep in, it's Donghyuck's fault" Jeno grabbed Renjun's hand and dragged him upstairs.

"C'mon, I'm tired too" Miyoung walked upstairs, letting Jaemin follow behind.

"You didn't do this just for me, right?" Jiahui kissed her boyfriend's cheek.

"It just felt right" Donghyuck smiled before going upstairs, heading back bed.
-
7kkkkkkk thank you~