💔 тωєηту-σηє

"Who tried to?" Jaemin questioned, looking down at the sobbing girl.

"This intruder. Dead intruder"

"Oh, is Jeno getting rid of body?" Renjun looked at the stairs, they were creaking- But it was only Jeno.

"The body is gone, can I go back to bed now?" Jeno groaned, walking very slowly towards his room.

"Yeah, go to bed" Donghyuck accepted, allowing all of them to go to bed. "Why did you two even come up here?"

"Curious reasons" Jaemin snorted, pulling Renjun so they could go back downstairs to sleep.
Donghyuck lifted the girl up, bringing her to her room. Setting her down, and placing her earphones on the nightstand.

"Please try to go to sleep" Donghyuck beseeched. "I gave you earphones just in case"

She hummed as a response, closing her eyes. "I'll try, goodnight Donghyuck"

"Goodnight"

💔

She woke up early, earlier than the others, and decided to make breakfast for them. Changing into clothes from the black bag Chenle and Jisung packed, and making breakfast.
Jiahui made steamed buns, and placed three on each plate before going to wake up Jaemin.

"Jaemin-ah, wake up" She shook him, forcing him to wake up.

"Hmm.. What?"

"I though you were coming with me to the cafe?" She questioned, sitting herself on the bed.

"Yeah, I'll be up in a little" Jaemin groaned.

"Now Jaemin. I need to leave soon" Her words made him groan again before sitting up with his bare chest.
The impatient girl decided to take matters into her own hands since he was too slow. Pushing him off the bed and he winced in pain, landing ass first.

"Ow- What the fuck" Jaemin cursed, drowsily complaining about the sharp pain.

"Hurry! Look, I'm leaving you have have to be ready in ten minutes" Jiahui slipped out the door, seeing Renjun in the kitchen.

"Oh hey, did you make these?" Renjun pointed his index finger at the round steamed buns.

"Mhmm! Go ahead and eat it, I have to leave in a little bit"

The male nodded his head before picking up a steamed bun, biting into the soft exterior. "Wow, this is good!"

"Thanks, I learned from my mom" She flashed him a bright smile before grabbing her vibrating phone from her pocket. "Hello?"

"Hey Noona!" She heard the voice and instantly recognized it.

"Hi Jisung! Are you still with Chenle?"

"Yeah, but he came over this time"

"Then, are you guys close? I know this is the same neighborhood as yours"

"Maybe I don't know- But, Chenle wanted to talk to you"

"Really? Then why didn't he call from his phone?"

"Because it's dead, he's charging it right now"

"Oh ok! Well, you can pass the phone to Chenle then" Noises were heard by Jiahui as the phone was passed to Chenle.

"Hey!" Chenle greeted her. "Are you working today?"

"Yeah, do you wanna come visit? I can't believe you guys are up this early" She glanced at the clock, which it was 8:31am.

"Haha, very funny- Yeah, we were going to visit but, we didn't know if you were working or not"

"Well, now you know! I'm closing she cafe so, come whenever"

"Okie! That's all I needed to ask, see you Hui!"

"Uh- That was quick!" She laughed. "Bye, see you soon Lele"

She hung up the call, stuffing her phone back into the jean pocket and felt an arm around her shoulder.

"Let's go!" Jaemin bubbled, throwing his hand up knot the air as they headed out the door, waving to Renjun.

"Bye guys! Remember to bring hot chocolate back for me Jaemin" Renjun reminded while waving goodbye to the two.

Jaemin just chuckled, replying. "I will"