❤️ тнιяту-тωσ

Jiahui woke up first, realizing that she was in his bed, still in the same clothes, and she hasn't bathed.

"He confessed last night..." She recalled, sitting up and staring at Donghyuck's tanned face. "At least he's taking his mind off of her"

The girl smiled, slowly getting out of bed, making sure not to wake him up. "I've never felt what I've felt when I cuddled with Donghyuck..."

Of course, she did have a boyfriend before the cheater-boyfriend.
They both decided that it wasn't working out, but he was living in Australia with his new girlfriend. Jiahui had wished him the best.

"Where are you going...?" Donghyuck spoke groggily, mostly because he had just woken up.

"I was going to go make breakfast.. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine"

"Ok, I'll be back" She smiled, skipping out of the room to go to hers.

❤️

Humming as she showered, brushed her teeth, out put her clothes on. Jiahui didn't know why she felt so content, but it was nice.
Going downstairs, and greeting Jeno good morning.

"Morning" Jeno greeted back, giving her his cute eye smile.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She sat down next to him, glancing at what was on the TV- Which was the some type of drama.

"Soup? Can you make soup?" Jeno asked.

"Yeah sure, do you have things to make soup?"

"Mhmm! They're in the kitchen. We have a lot of food, don't worry" With that, she nodded and headed off to the kitchen.
Jiahui hummed while searching for ingredients. That's when Renjun walked in.

"Good morning Renjun" She smiled at him before fixing her eyes back onto the cabinets.

"Morning... What are you making?" He yawned and stretched his arms, sitting down in the stool.

"Beef soup"

"Oh, ok. By the way.. The bao you made yesterday was good..." Renjun complimented, folding his hands and resting his head in there. "We have stuff to do today, Jaemin's gonna stay with you"

"Jaemin?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind. You could could go home for the day too"

"You could go work, I want to see Chenle" Jiahui beamed, a bright smile appeared on her lips.

"Ok, Jaemin will drive you then"

❤️

"Good morning Donghyuck" Jiahui greeted with a smile, still thinking about it the words he had confessed last night.

"Morning" He smiled, sitting down next to the other three- Who were waiting for their breakfast.
Renjun glanced at Donghyuck before speaking up.

"What are we doing today? For the mission" Renjun asked aloud.

"Probably going to-" Donghyuck stopped himself mid-sentence, looking at Jiahui, who seemed uncomfortable with the conversation.
He stared at her eyes, which looked up to meet his.

"Oh- Um- It's fine, keep talking..." She breathed, sending another smile towards him. "I'm fine"

"You don't look like your fine" Jaemin pointed out, studying her body language and facial expression.

"I'm fine, really. Don't worry, you guys can talk about your mafia stuff..." Jiahui sighed, stirring the boiling soup.

"Ok.." Jeno shrugged, focusing his vision back onto his leader.

"We're.." Donghyuck looked back at the girl, she still seemed very uncomfortable.
This eventually caused him to get up and check on her.

"Are you seriously ok? You look so uncomfortable when we talk about what we are going to do for a mission" Donghyuck stood right next to her.

"Why do you guys worry so much? I'm fine" Jiahui looked towards Donghyuck, putting the utensil down.

"You-"

"The soup is done, I'll pour it into a bowl for you guys" The girl turned around and went to another cabinet to grab small bowls, and Donghyuck followed.

"Hey, if you ever need to tell me something.. You can tell me" Donghyuck comforted, taking Jiahui's hand and rubbing tiny circles on the back of her hand.

"You sound like me, and thank you..." She hugged him, which he eventually hugged her back, rubbing big circles on her back this time.

"Ok, if you don't want us to talk about it, we won't. We'll discuss it downstairs" Donghyuck tucked strands of her loose brown hair behind her ear, making her smile.
She looked back at the other three, who were completely ignoring them and having their own conversation.
Jiahui walked back, with five bowls, filling them up with soup, and placing them down on the counter.

"It might still be hot, so be careful" The girl carefully blowed on her own soul before sipping it.
Then, she remembered that she was going home today, and that Chenle would probably want some soup too- So she got up, got a container, and put the soup in there too.

"There, Chenle will probably like it- He likes everything I make" Jiahui mumbled to herself, placing the container into a plastic bag and tying the ends into a knot. "When will you guys be leaving?"

"Probably in like, twenty minutes" Jeno answered her, before taking another sip of his soup. "Ah, my throat feels better now..."

"Your throat hurt?" Jiahui worried and came back to sit down. "I'll get you some water"

She stood up once again, getting Jeno a cup of iced water. "Here"

Jiahui spoke, placing down the cup with two hands.

"Thanks, I appreciate it" She gave her a smile, including the killer eye smile.

"Ok, you guys should eat before going in your mission- Or whatever. Just, don't get hurt too much"
-
This one was just boring but long 😂