❤️ тнιяту-ƒσυя

"Ugh..." Jaemin fell back, he was punched in the gut many times.

"How do you like that huh?" The enemy came closer with a knife.

"You're not going to be able to kill me" Jaemin grabbed a small gun from the holder and pointed it right at him. "Because I'm going to first"

Not giving the man time to react, he was shot in the middle of his forehead, making him drop dead.
Jaemin stood up, holding his right hip and limping over to a knife on the floor.

❤️

"So you're Lee Donghyuck?" The man fighting Donghyuck questioned, but he didn't let his guard down.

"And you're Nam Jongho?" Donghyuck asked, throwing another punch his face, which Jongho blocked.

"Yes I am, I must be famous! You know me" Jongho smirked, punching Donghyuck in the stomach.

"Argh-" Donghyuck was pushed onto the floor, groaning in pain.

"What do you guys want from us? Our money? To work with us? To kill us?" Then Jongho bursted into a fit of laughter. "Like that's going to happen"

"That's our business and you to never figure out" Donghyuck rose up, punching Jongho square in the face. "How's a taste of your own medicine?"

He smirked, pulling out a knife from behind his back and stabbing Jongho in the stomach with his. Donghyuck slowly turned the dagger while in his stomach, laughing maniacally.
Once all the other enemies saw this, they swarm Donghyuck and shoved him into the floor.

"Hurry up Renjun" Jeno dragged Renjun so they could finish the job, but the enemies that swarmed Donghyuck were already beating him up with their fists.

"Fuck!" Renjun swore, picking up a gun. Thankfully, it was loaded with just enough bullets to kill the last four. "I got you"

Renjun pointed the gun at one, shooting his shot. The man dropped dead on the floor, but Donghyuck was still getting beat up.
Jeno decided to take matters into his own hands, beating up and tearing the enemies apart with his own hands.

"That's why he's on our team" Jaemin smirked, patting Jeno's sweaty back.

"Yeah yeah, I'm not cleaning up the bodies" Jeno sniffed, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Someone has to carry help Donghyuck" Renjun pointed at the bruised boy, who was trying to sit up.

"I will. Let's get in the car" Jaemin offered, helping Donghyuck up and putting his arm around his shoulder for balance.

"Is Jiahui hurt?" Donghyuck spoke, weak.

"Probably" Renjun snorted, walking back to the car with Jeno.

"Don't worry about her, you're more hurt right now" Jaemin sighed, helping the limp boy to their black car. He looked back at the building see at least twenty bodies lying on the floor. "Have fun cleaning your people up"

❤️

Jiahui had felt a lot of pain in the last few hours, she knew something was wrong.

"Is he ok?" She murmured to herself. "Lele, you wanna go get coffee with me?"

"Yeah sure! Let's go!" Chenle cheered, swiftly slipping on his shoes. Then, they headed out the door together.
-
So, I saw blood yesterday- And now I don't think I will be able to sleep 😫😭