❤️ ƒιƒту-єιgнт

"Jiahui... This is my job, I can't just give it up-"

"The way my parents died was because they were both shot in the back of the head" Jiahui stayed strong for this one, or at least tried to. "And I don't want you to go the same way... I don't want to die because someone killed you- Or me.."

Donghyuck just nodded his head, bringing the sniffling girl into his warm arms.

"I understand, but what are we going to do when I quit? There are still people after me"

"Do they know your backstory? If they don't, tell them" Jiahui implied. "Please Donghyuck... I really don't want you to get hurt. Two bullets are enough!"

"This is the only way I make money, if I quit this job we won't be able to-"

"I have a job, Miyoung has a job" Jiahui tried reasoning with him. "You can find another job, we can all work and live normally"

"But-"

"Donghyuck... Please..." Jiahui laid her head on his chest, slipping her mini-sized hand into hers.

"I'll think about it" Donghyuck mumbled. "Let's sleep, I'm tired"

Donghyuck kissed Jiahui's forehead before trapping the girl in his arms for the night.

"Goodnight"

❤️

"All our men are down in Department A, the 00z got them. We did shoot both Jaemin and Donghyuck, so they are injured. Renjun and Jeno have a few wounds" The assistant informed her boss, once again.

"We will not be able to kidnap Donghyuck. Just let him come to us instead, he's already been planning that" The boss tapped his pen on the desk. "The rookies must train fifteen hours a day, they need to beat Donghyuck"

His assistant nodded and left with her files in her hand.

"If he doesn't come, I know we are going to leave him alone"