💔 тωєηту-ƒσυя

"Uh- Here" Jiahui placed the drink on the counter, in reach of the girl across from her.

"Ah, thank you!" She smiled, but it looked very fake.

"No problem! I hope to see you again" Jiahui smiled, waving her hand and seeing her leave the cafe. "How does she know Donghyuck?"

The girl asked herself, staring at the small figure that was slowly walking away.

"Ugh, never mind. She might actually be an old friend. Who am I to say, I've only known him for like three-four days? I really don't know" Jiahui spoke to herself lowly, but she was confused.

"Hui, Jisung and I are about to leave" Chenle got up, waving his hand.

"Oh ok! See you guys~" She sent a soft smile towards them as the left the door. "So, you're still going to stay here?"

"Yeah, why not?" Jaemin shrugged.

"I thought you were going to leave, go find a random girl, make her your girlfriend, and then go back to the house so you can have sex"

"That would be nice but, I kinda want to stay. We don't have any mafia things to do right now"

"Oh.. Then do you want more coffee?" She tilted her head, offering.

"No. I'm fine, but you do make good coffee!"

"Oh umm, do you know that girl who just came in?"

"No, I wasn't looking. Why do you ask?" Jaemin raised an eye brow.

"She said she was Donghyuck's old close friend and she asked me what kind of relationship I have with him" Jiahui shivered, remembering the girls stare when she was making her drink.

"Oh well... If you ever see her around, point her out- And we can kidnap her and-"

"Jaemin no"

"Fine..." Jaemin groaned, banging his head on the table. "I miss Jisung's cheek..."

"You sound like a pedophile" Jiahui snorted, placing a cup of water down for him.

"I do not sound like a pedophile!" Jaemin pouted.

"Yes you do. Re-say the sentence in your head" Jaemin went quiet for a second, rethinking what he said.

"I- Oh... I do" She laughed at his response.

"Well, I have so stand here for five more hours. I hope you like doing nothing"
-
I have 'Love Again' stuck in my head, and when I sing it I sound so fucking ugly-