❤️ ƒσяту-σηє

"I was trained to be a mafia member ever since I could walk. My parents wanted me take over their company, but I refused" Donghyuck sighed, explaining some hardships in his life. "They would abuse me and make me train hours, we were never a happy family. I, ultimately, after a lot of training, decided to meet up with Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno, and run away"

Jiahui mouthed fell is an 'o' shape as she rubbed his arm softly. "Continue, only if you want to"

"My parents found me immediately, and threatened to kill me if I didn't come back.. I had no choice but to k-kill them instead" Donghyuck nipped at his lip and continued. "I killed my parents, and now tons of people are after me"

Jiahui kept quiet, still petting his arm. "I- Um.. Saw my parents get killed... Because they didn't give them enough money..."

Jiahui exhaled harshly, remembering her parents that told her to run.

"Oh..." Donghyuck forced her to look up, putting his finger under her chin.
Her eyes sparkled as she looked at his face.

"Hmm?"

"We can care for each other now, ok?" Donghyuck simpered. "Don't worry"

"I won't, Donghyuck" She smiled back at his and hugged placed her head on his shoulder.

"Let's go on a walk today"

"All of a sudden? Why?"

"I don't know, I just feel like it" The male shrugged, picking up her empty plate. "Let's go inside"

❤️

"Where'd you guys go?" Renjun questioned them. "We literally looked around the whole house"

"We were just outside" Jiahui spoke calmly.

"You could've told us, I wasted all my energy" Jaemin groaned, flopping onto the couch.

"You could've looked outside" Donghyuck sneered with a chuckle.

"Anyways, I was supposed to do graffiti with Jeno today" Renjun looked at the boy next to him.

"I never agreed to, I said maybe" Jeno looked back at him.

"Oh c'mon! I can't go alone, Jaemin?"

"Sure, if I feel like it" Jaemin hazed at the ceiling, writing something random in the air.

"See Jeno, he's a better friend than you-"

"Shut up" Jeno retorted, glaring at him.

"Calm down tiger, I was just joking" Renjun scoffed, plopping himself down, right next to Jaemin's feet.

"Donghyuck and I are going on a small walk" Jiahui informed them, slipped her hand into his.

"Yep, so don't you guys fucking dare ruin the house" Donghyuck warmed them, giving them a cold stare.

"We won't, we learned our lesson the last time" Jaemin laughed, remembering the time when he had to clean up the cups with Renjun- As soon as they came back with Jiahui.

"Oh, what'd they do?" Jiahui puzzled, looking at Donghyuck.

"I'll tell you later, when we're on the walk" She modded her head, turning around to put her shoes on.

"Let's go!"
-
I totally forgot to put Jaemin and Renjun cleaned your the cups. Just pretend they did 😂