❤️ ƒσяту-ƒσυя

"Yo yo yo, watch should I paint?" Renjun casually asked, tossing up spray can up and down in his hand.

"I don't know dude" Jaemin shrugged. He's not really into the spray paint stuff, but he likes getting in trouble.

The sun had set, leaving them with they might sky, which is perfect time for mafia people to be out.

"Freestyle it" Jaemin suggested, looking down the black alleyway. "It's not like people will care anyways"

"True, I'll just do our logo. It's easy enough" Renjun sprayed the blue paint onto the wall as Jaemin watched for police and other mafia groups.

❤️

"Donghyuck, will you ever quit being a mafia member?" Jiahui asked, all of a sudden.

"Maybe, why?"

"Just asking..." Jiahui looked down, slipping her hand out of his and rubbing them together.

"Cold?" He asked, taking her hand back and sticking both of their hands into his pocket.

"Heh, thanks" She smiled again, before pressing his shoulder against his. "Winter's coming and I get cold easily"

"I'll give you free cuddles, don't worry" Donghyuck smiled, making her look at him. Jiahui's eyes travelled behind him though.

"Is that Renjun and Jaemin?" She pointed behind the male, which caused him to look back.

"Hey! What are you two doing?" Jaemin noticed them first, nudging Renjun.

"We went places, what are you guys doing?" Donghyuck answered, walking closer to the other pair of people.

"Spray painting. Jeno's at home, being bored" Renjun snorted, zipping the bag up and slinging it over one shoulder. "I just finished, we were about to go home"

"Oh, we're heading home too" Jiahui informed the two.

"Plus it's probably like-" She stopes for a moment  to find her phone in her purse. Jiahui looked at the time as the screen flashed on, showing that it was 9:58pm "Already ten o'clock and I have to wake up early tomorrow..."

The smaller female sighed, remembering that she had to open the cafe tomorrow morning. Jiahui was called in a lot these last few days. Usually it would just be two times every two weeks, but I guess it must've just been very busy.

"Ok, lets go then. I'm kinda getting tired too" Jaemin covered his mouth as he yawned, as if on cue.

"I can already tell he's going to knock out once he hits his bed" Donghyuck joked, watching as the blue haired boy took his lazy steps back home.
-
I guess only one today again
I wish I wasn't busy so much, it really sucks