❤️ ƒιƒту-ηιηє

"Donghyuck... Wake up..." Jiahui shook her boyfriend, causing him to groan.

"No"

"Donghyuck stop, I'm hungry" As if on cue, her stomach growled.

He laughed, sitting up to pinch her soft cheek. "You're so cute"

"How are you feeling?"

"Better... I think you accidentally elbow me in the hip though..." Donghyuck scrunched his nose, remembering the painful time.

"Oh- I'm so sorry, Donghyuck-ah" She frowned, placing a light kiss on his forehead to make up for it.

"How about, you treat me to breakfast?"

"What- Fine.. You're so lucky I love you"

"No, you're lucky I love you" Donghyuck teased, grabbing his hip as he got off the bed.

"Are you ok? I don't think you should go out if you are still in pain" Jiahui grabbed his arm, helping him stand up straight. "I'll just make breakfast, what do you want?"

"It doesn't matter, I guess. I'll just eat whatever you make" The boy shrugged, waddling out of her room to go change and get ready for the day.

"Ok then... I should get ready too" Jiahui told herself before peeking into her half-filled closet. She stated in there for a solid ten minutes before deciding she didn't want to wear these types of clothes, so she went to Donghyuck's room. "Donghyuck- Oh my god"

There was Donghyuck, just out of the shower, with only a towel wrapped around his waist, standing at the door frame that led to his bathroom.
Jiahui covered her eyes, she wasn't used to this— Besides her last cheater-boyfriend.

"Literally just came in here to get clothes, why are you naked?" She jumped onto the bed, burying her eyes into the soft pillow.

"Because I just got out of the shower?" He smirked, but she didn't see. "Why, you're going to see my body later on when I want kids-"

"Shut the fuck up I'm only twenty" Jiahui hissed at her boyfriend, but he was only teasing— Which made it funny.

"I'm joking babe, I have a shirt on"

"Put pants on and then I'll look at you" She waited a few minutes, before getting the 'ok' from Donghyuck. "I saved my eyes"

"I one-hundred percent know you aren't a virgin" Donghyuck scoffed, joking with the girl.

"Hey! Let's not talk about it" She pouted. "I came in here to get clothes"

"Why? Do you want my sweatshirt or something?"

"Don't you keep- Uh... Past female victims' clothes in here?" Her voice faltered, but Donghyuck could still hear it.

"Yeah, they're in the way back of the closet" Donghyuck brought Jiahui into his walk-in closet, showing her where the clothes were again.

"Oh, thanks. Now get out, I don't want you to see me change-"

"Like I said, I'm going to see all of that when I want a baby-"

"Donghyuck!" Jiahui refrained herself from playfully hitting her lover because she knew it would hurt. "Just go!"

The male put his hands up in defeat before walking out of the closet and closing the door behind him.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me!"

"Ok!"