💔 тнιятєєη

As they were walking, Jiahui felt a little cold but, the jacked when down to her knees.

"Hey, are you cold?" Renjun nudged her shoulder. 

"Yeah, just like, my ankles are" Jiahui saw their big apartment building.

"You guys live in an apartment?" Jeno asked, pointing at the size.

"Yeah, Chenle would mess up the whole house and I wouldn't want to clean it- So we settled in this" Jiahui explained, walking through the door then heading to the elevator.

💔

"You should knock, surprise him" Jaemin encouraged her, because she was just going to unlock it with her keys.
She knocked on the door, stuffing the keys back into her pocket.

"Hello- Hui!" Chenle immediately wrapped his around the older. "How are you? Are they treating you ok? Are you staying?"

He threw a lot of questions at the girl.

"No, I can't stay, sorry.. Where's Jisung?" Jiahui asked, pulling apart the hug.

"Why not? Why are you here then?" He asked, sulking. Chenle completely ignored the last part, he was too nervous- But excited to see his older cousin. "I miss you~ Tell your soulmate to let you stay, you can visit every so often"

Chenle tried to reason with her, but Jiahui knew that wouldn't work on Donghyuck.

"I'm just here to change, and then, I'm leaving for work" Her words bummed out Chenle.

"Chenle-yah- Noona?" Jisung has just come out of the bathroom, surprised to see Jiahui.

"Hi Jisungie, I'm just here to change, then I have to leave. Feel free to visit that cafe!" After that, she headed to her room, changing into appropriate clothes for the weather and storing the others in her closet.

💔

"So, what do you guys want?" Jiahui asked, putting her apron on and getting everything ready for customers after she opens the shop.

"What do you guys have?" Jaemin asked, not even bothering to look at the menu.

"Jaemin. Look at the menu, that's what the others are doing" She pointed behind her, showing a screen filled with all they had.

"Oh, I'll probably just get a iced americano" Jaemin scratched his chin, looking at his other friends.

"Ok then, what do you guys want?"