💔 ƒιƒтєєη

"Hey.." Jiahui's ex walked through the door, and it was also near closing time. Nobody was here so she decided to put stuff away.

"Oh, hey..." Jiahui casually greeted him, while cleaning the tables.

"So, do you know who those people were?" He tapped the counter, sitting down in a chair that wasn't put up.

"Umm- I would much rather not tell you" Jiahui looked away, going behind the counter to wipe that too.

"Don't lie to me, I'm your boyfriend" He grabbed her shoulder, forcing her to look at him.

"Ex-boyfriend" The shorter corrected him, shoving his hand off of him. "Where your girlfriend anyways?"

"At home"

"Oh wow, you live with her. Go ask her for a sex"

"It's not the same anymore! I miss you"

"I miss you my ass. You miss my body. Now get out" Jiahui was running out of patience, she had to close the shop now.

"Woah woah, that's not how you talk to me" He warned, stepping closer to her and grabbing her chin.

"Stop!" She shoved him away, once again. "What have people said? Once a cheater, always a cheater"

"I'll change"

"Yeah right"

"Just give me a chance!" He leaned closer to her lips, forcing his lips to touch hers. She hated the feelings, she tried pushing him but, he stayed there.

"Hey! What are you doing with her?" Someone shouted, pulling them apart.

"Donghyuck!" Jiahui showed fear in her eyes wand hid behind him.

"What the fuck do you think your doing with her huh?" Donghyuck threatened, looking up in down at the boy in disgust.

"Why the fuck do you care? You're the one who tried to take my girlfriend?" Jiahui's ex spat.

"It's none of your business, but you need to leave Jiahui the fuck alone, unless you have a death wish"

"Why don't you fight me?" The boy smirked, peering at the tiny figure behind Donghyuck's back. He had forgotten that Jiahui can feel his pain.

"Donghyuck, you can't get in a fight. It'll hurt us both" Jiahui whispered into his ear, reminding them.

"I won't" He responded back. "But he might"

"I-"

"Don't be a scared bitch"

"Don't fight! Just, leave me alone! I'm done, I broke up with you! You live with your new girlfriend!" Jiahui yelled. She was already sick and tired of this, she had to close the cafe now. "Leave!"

"Oh god, no wonder why I cheated on you" He scoffed and left, leaving the girl with a broken heart.

"T-Thanks for helping... I guess" She but her lip and started closing up the shop, but also making a small drink.

💔

"Oh, you waited for me?" She came out with a drink for him.

"Yeah, you shouldn't walk alone at night"

"Oh.. Thanks" She smiled, handing him a coffee. "Renjun wold me what you like, so I thought I'd give you something as my... apologetic"

He gave her a weird look before taking a sip of his fresh coffee. "Apologetic?"

"For.. Um- Being your soulmate..."
-
I'm posting my updates at different times today, so hopefully, there will be three