💔 ƒσυя

"Noona! The suns setting, we should go out now" Jisung pointed his finger towards the large glass window, pointing at the different colors.

"Ok, lets go!" Jiahui clapped her hands and went to the door, taking her shoes off the rack to put them on.

💔

They started their walk by heading to the park. Many things were just starting to close, so all those shops didn't give them light as they passed by.

"This is kinda calming, I see why you guys do it everyday" Jisung inhaled the night air.

"Yeah, Chenle and I did it ever since we've came to Korea. It's just a thing we do regularly now" Jiahui stuck her hands into the pockets of her jeans, although they weren't big enough to cover to chilled hands.

"Are you cold, Hui?" Chenle out his hand around her shoulder, slightly laughing at their height difference.

"Yeah, the weather decided to be chilly today" She blew warm air into the palm of her hands before rubbing the together.

"It's ok, my mom can give you hot chocolate if you want" Jisung saw the tip of her nose get a bit red.

"O-Oh, that would be nice.." It was the middle of Autumn, so chilly weather was common now.

"Don't catch a cold, that won't be good then" Chenle implied.

"I know, I should've worn a warmer jacket" Jiahui sighed, crossing her hands between her chest as they walked farther.

"My dad must be closing up the shop" Jisung looked at the closets bread shop.

"Do you want to go say hi?" Jiahui looked at the lights individually turning off.

"Nah, he doesn't like to be bothered when closing the shop. He like the quiet ambiance" Jisung shifted his gaze back to the road in front of him.

"Ok, we should get to your house fast, Jiahui is cold" Chenle informed Jisung.

Jisung pats her shoulders. "Yeah, you must be really cold. Noona next time bring a bigger jacket"

💔

"Oh fuck-" Before Renjun and Jaemin could even think about taking off, the both of them were tackled.

"We'll get you two back" Jeno and Donghyuck both threatened them, making the both of them raise their hands up in defeat.

"Fine... We'll clean it up" Jaemin sighed, making Jeno let go of him.

"Renjun?" Donghyuck tighten his choke hold.

"Ok ok! I'm sorry, just let me breath!" Renjun slapped his bicep, making him let go.

"C'mon it's dark, we can go find someone to kidnap now!" Jeno clapped his hands excitedly before jolting up.

"It has to be a girl- I'm horny and too tired to look for a girlfriend" Jaemin sighed, standing up with Jeno.
Eventually, the all stood up and just walked around, trying not to be suspicious.

💔

"We're here, I'll get my clothes and my mom could give you some hot chocolate" Jisung unlocked his front door with his spare key, pushing the door opening and greeting his parents.

"Oh hi Jiahui! I see you're allowing him to sleep over" His mom chuckled, but she was focused on her book she didn't look up at her.

"Mom, can you get her some hot chocolate?" Jisung went over and nudged his mother with his elbow, making her look at the girl.

"Oh sweetie- You wore such a thin coat! You must be freezing, my husband told me that the weather was especially cold today, here let me get you something warm to drink- You too Chenle" After just noticing Chenle's existence in the house, she offer them to sit down so she could make some tea or hot chocolate, they didn't know.

"Thanks Mrs. Park, you are very kind" Chenle thanked her while taking a small sip of the drink in front of them- Which was hot chocolate.

"Oh, it's no problem. It's just you both looked kind of cold. Here are some heat pads" Jisung's mom was a very sociable type of person and she cares a lot. She acts like their mom since they both have none living with them. "So, how's work?"

"It's good, although I haven't gone to work in like three days. They don't really need anyone right now" Jiahui started the conversation off.

"Oh, how's school for you Chenle?" Mrs. Park walked back a little bit to catch both of their faces inside her vision line.

"Oh- It's been good, no one has been teasing me and I recently joined the student council with Jisung" Chenle informed her about her was happening in their school-life.

"Oh, I was in student council. It was so much fun, you made the right decision" She chuckled again and saw Jisung walk back into the kitchen with a bag full of his things.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Jisung asked, fixing the loose backpack on her shoulders.

"Yeah. Thanks for the hot choco" Jiahui thanked her again while bowing and getting up to head to the front door with Jisung and Chenle.

"Ok! You three have a safe trip back!" Mrs. Park embarrassed Jisung by giving him flying kisses. She was obviously joking.

"Ok, bye mom!" Jisung waved, trying to ignore her actions.

"Bye!"