💔 тняєє

"Goddamnit, where's the air horn?" Renjun I swore, looking around Jaemin's room for it.

"Wait, it might be in my closet- The part you can't reach because you're too shor-"

"Ok, I get it. Just get the goddamn thing" The older sighed, pushing Jaemin towards the closet. He grabbed the air horn off the top shelf. "Let's go~"

The both evilly cackled before walking to the middle of the hallway which borders the two rooms.

"Three... Two... One..."

💔

"Here you go" Jiahui places down the plates full of short ribs and gave them glasses of water.

"You sound like a waitress" Jisung laughed, covering his mouth. She laughed with him.

"Hey Jisung, you wanna come on a walk with us? Hui and I always go on walks at night" Chenle turned to face him.

"Sure, can I sleep over too? Todays a Friday" Jisung picked up the rib with his chopsticks and took a tiny bit, munching on it while listening to Chenle.

"Sure, I don't mind. Jiahui?"

"That's fine, as long as you guys don't stay up and make noise" Jiahui accepted. "Should we walk to your house then? So you can get your clothes?"

Jisung lived fifteen to twenty minutes away, and that would be a great walk.

"Yeah, that's sounds good" Jisung beamed.

"I bought ice cream, but you can't eat all of it today Chenle" The oldest stared at him, he always eats all the sweets.

"What-"

"No"

"Fine" Chenle sighed, getting up to throwing out his rib bones.

"So, when are we going to go walking?" The younger questioned.

"When the sun starts to set" Chenle and Jiahui both answered him at the same time, looking at the same time and laughing.

"O...Ok?" Jisung didn't know why they laughed, but he joined.

"Chenle's laughter is contagious" Jiahui chuckled. "Ok, I'll do the dishes, you guys can play games"

"Thanks Noona!" Jisung handed her the dirty dish, getting up to go play some random board game with Chenle.

💔

Jaemin pushed down the button, causing a loud sound to echo through the top floor. They heard some groans, followed by a scolding screams.

"You little shits- When I get out of here you are both going to be dead!" Donghyuck yelled form his room.
He tried carefully stepping on the small gaps between the cups, but that only knocked down two.

"I call strangling Jaemin!" Jeno yelled time Donghyuck.

"Ok, then I'll get Renjun" Donghyuck answered back, trying his best to pick up the cups and move them out of the way.

"I swear to god- Jaemin I hope you're sending prayers" Jeno was definitely angry, but at the same time, he felt a little amused.

"Oh trust me, once you guys get out of the rooms- We're our the door" Renjun snorted, hearing the door to Donghyuck's rooms creak open.

"Oh fuck-" Jaemin dashed towards the door, grabbing Renjun and bring him with.

"Hurry Jaem!" Renjun ripped his hand out of the youngest grip and ran right beside him.

"They won't find us..." Jaemin took a deep breath, running from Jeno and Donghyuck was tiring.

"Too late"