❤️ ѕιχту-тωσ

"Hey, where are you two going?" Miyoung raised an eyebrow while observing at them as they put in their shoes.

"Just on a walk" Jiahui stood up, brushing her leggings.

"Oh well, I gotta go to work" Miyoung sat down, putting on her shoes too.

"Oh, well then, you try to have fun" Donghyuck chuckled, saying bye and leaving out the front door with Jiahui.

"Where should go?" The girl laced their fingers together, looking up.

"I don't know, how about we get some hot chocolate?" Donghyuck suggested, leading them out the front gate.

"Yeah! Let's go~" Jiahui cheered, dragging him as they both went to her workplace.

❤️

"Oh hey Jiahui, And...?" Her coworker greeted both of them.

"Hey, we wanted two hot chocolates" Jiahui took out her card, but Donghyuck stopped her.

"No, it's fine I got it" He put his hand on her before lowering it and giving the work his card instead.

"But I elbowed you-"

"It's fine, really" He smiled before walking over to a seat, leaving Jiahui with her coworker.

"Who's that?" He wriggled his eyebrows whilst hastily making hits if their drinks.

"My soulmate" She smiled, looking back at Donghyuck.

"Oi~ My girl found her soulmate!" Her male coworker cheered, genuinely happy for the girl.

"Awh, thanks! How's your soulmate?"

"He's fine, although, he's been doing a lot of work"

"Oh.. Is he stressed?"

"Just a bit, but I've been trying to convince him to take a little rest just incase ya'know" He sighed before placing down two drinks. "Here, enjoy the drink!"

Jiahui smiled, taking the drinks whilst thanking him. "Here you go Donghyuck-ah"

"Oh thanks, and are you close with the guy?"

"Yeah, of course, I am. But this is his part-time job so I don't see him that often"

"Oh really...?" Donghyuck raised an eyebrow a the girl, kinda jealous but he doesn't want to show it.

"Donghyuck don't get jealous he already has a soulmate!" Jiahui smacked his arm lightly.

"Oh thank the lord, I thought you had a crush on him-"

"I don't, now let's finish the rest of our walk. I want to go to Hangang!" Jiahui threw her pointed finger up into the air. She liked walks, they were stress-relieving, to her.

"Ok, let's go babe" Donghyuck smiled, intertwining their hands and kissed it. "You're hands are still small"

"Hey! It's not like they grow overnight" She pursed her lips, dragging him out of the cafe. "C'mon I still feel a little bit bored"

"Seriously, after all of this?"

"Yes, we only went to get hot chocolate. You think that's going to get rid of my boredom?"

"No, since your still bored" Donghyuck stated the obvious before walking toward Hangang. "I might have to kiss you"

"Why?" She looked at him with confused eyes. Not that's he would mind, but it was just all of a sudden.

"Because you're too cute when you rant" Donghyuck kisses her hand again.

"Oh c'mon, let's just hurry up and get to Hangang!"
-
5k bitchesssss and over sixty chps
Damn, this needs to end soon 😂