💔 тнιяту

Donghyuck didn't come out of his room to eat, which made Jiahui really start to worry.

"Donghyuck? Please let me in, I'm worrying about you" She knocked on his door lightly, but there was no response. "Donghyuck please, you didn't eat. I need you to eat"

The girl heard footsteps approaching the door before it swung open, revealing Donghyuck with puffy eyes and a slouched.

"Oh my- Are you ok? Come here" She cupped his soft, tan, cheeks, inspecting his eyes. Jiahui looked behind them, only to see the pillow on the floor and his messed up bed sheets. "Don't cry... It's not worth it, what did I say? She's not worth your tears"

Jiahui's eyes softened and she looked back at the boy.

"You should really get some rest" She latched her hand onto his wrist, leading him towards his bed. When Donghyuck sat down, he broke down into tears.

"I hate this feeling!" Donghyuck cried, gripping onto her waist. Jiahui knows exactly what feeling he is talking about, and it's not the greatest.

"I hated the feeling to, but you have to get over it" Jiahui caressed his back, sitting on the bed with him. "Shh... It's ok, you have us four. You have me, ok? I'm always here for you no matter what, we can get through your heart break together"

Jiahui tried comforting him, to make him feel less depressed, but she knew this feeling. She knew that once that person cheats on you, you won't stop thinking about him for the next week- maybe even the next year, it's always the thing that's stuck in your mind until you find someone new. You'll keep on crying, asking why you weren't good enough, asking why the fuck you still have something in your heart for them, it pain is mental and psychical.

"I just want to be loved again... I really want to know why she left me, why you broke my fucking heart into more than a million pieces" Donghyuck sobbed into her neck. His tears made her neck damp.
All she could do is pet his back and say, 'It's ok, I'll be here.' The pain is unbearable.

"Make it stop, please..." His voice faltered, but just sobs grew louder. Of course, Jiahui felt terrible seeing him like this, this is what people look like when they is through heartbreaks.

"I can't Donghyuck-ah"

"Yes you can" Donghyuck buries his face into her neck.

"How?"

"Please... just love me back..."
-
I'm posting real short chps