❤️ ƒσяту-ѕєνєη

That part of the day, that most people hate, waking up. Jiahui slapped her phone to turn off the bothersome alarm. No, she didn't sleep with Donghyuck.
Getting up first, and heading to the closet to change into some clothes so she could go to work.

❤️

"Jaemin-ah" She smacked his bare chest with a pillow.

"What...?" He responded, groggily.

"So, I'm going to work today. Do you wanna come?"

"Sure, give me ten minutes..." She thought would be a good enough time, but Jaemin didn't finish his sentence.

"Ok-"

"Give me ten minutes to wake up and another twenty minutes to get ready..."

"Oh hell no- I am not going to be late for work because of you. You need to get your ass out of bed now"

"Why are you such a bitch?" Jaemin groaned, his eyes fluttering open.

"Thanks, I think Donghyuck said that to you yesterday morning too" She smiled sarcastically before telling him to get up one more time.

"Ok ok! Fine, I will!" Jaemin shot himself up, letting his feet slid into his slippers as he walked towards his closet.
Jiahui already had left the room. She didn't want to see Jaemin get undressed, the girl already had Donghyuck.

❤️

"I'm leaving~" Jiahui chorused out, shoving Jaemin out the door first. No one responded, so she just left the house with him.

"You know, I always come with you to open up your cafe thing-y" Jaemin in childish tone.

"You don't help me Jaemin-ah, you literally just get your coffee and then sit there" Jiahui retorted.

"Yeah but like- Ehh... You got me there"

"Apparently, you don't know the difference between sitting and working" The shorter girl scoffed, dragging her feet against the red bricks.

❤️

"I think, we should just leave the girl alone. Let's take Donghyuck instead" The assistant proposed the idea.

"Yeah, but she's an easy target" The boss reminded.

"Not really, there is always one member of the 00z around her" She has to remind him again, knowing that all the members are equally strong. "Someone has already attempted to kidnap her but failed"

"Ok then, we will stick to Donghyuck" The boss set down his file work, dismissing his assistant.

❤️

Donghyuck was currently home, with Jeno and Renjun, missing Jiahui. It didn't seem like he was a clingy one, but he was.

"I miss Jiahui~" He whined to himself, jumping out of bed and walking out of his room. "Jeno, I'm bored"

He complained to the older, sitting down right next to him.

"Ok and? What am I supposed to do?" Jeno retorted, the sass was clear in his voice.

"Don't talk to your leader like that-"

"We're all the same age" Jeno reminded him, flicking his forehead. "You guys can't do shit without me"

Jeno over-exaggerated. They could do a lot without him but, Jeno was the best fighter.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just bored. Let's go do something" Donghyuck complained, lightly punching Jeno's shoulder.

"Ow, and no"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to. I've literally been your friend for years, you should know that I hate doing stuff like that"

"Ok then, come to Jiahui's cafe with me to get coffee" Donghyuck suggested, pushing the bigger male with his shoulder.

"Sure, you're paying" Jeno grabbed the TV remote and pressed the 'off' button. Then, he stood up to put his shoes on.

"Well, that was easier than I excepted"