💔 тωєℓνє

She woke up early for work, getting dressed in what seemed like nice clothes, they were kinda too short for this type of weather- Although, she would wear this type of clothes I'm the summer and spring, not autumn. None of these girls have ever heard of a pants before.
Jiahui ultimately decided to stop by her house and change into her own clothes.

"I guess I'm ready to go work" She looked at herself in the mirror, very embarrassed at what she was wearing.

"Hey- Oh- Uh..." Jaemin looked at her in that type of clothing, a long sleeve crop-top and jean shorts. She already knew her legs would be freezing. "You look good.."

"Thanks, but I know my legs are going to freeze off" She chuckled.

"Are you going to work now? Can I come with? I need some coffee for today, I might as well go with you" Jaemin asked, his eyes still fixed on what she was wearing.

"Hey, you pervert! My eyes are up here!" She coughed, pushing his forehead with her index and middle finger. "And yes you can come with me, the others can come too"

"Oh then, I'll tell them- But Donghyuck might not want to come"

"Oh that's fine, I was thinking about stopping by my house before going to because this is way too short" She stared at her legs, feelings a little bit self-conscious about them.

"Ok, I'll get the other two and we'll get going!" Jaemin skipped out of the room, heading to Jeno and Renjun for the good news.

💔

"Are you guys ready?" She asked, putting in her shoes.

"Yeah, but aren't you going to get cold? We are going to walk" Jeno pointed at her legs, which were bare, and Jiahui is not the type to like the cold.

"Ok then.. I'll be right back" She ran off to Donghyuck's room, knocking on his door.

"Why the fuck do you keep coming and knocking on my door?"

"Because I can, I live here too now" She opened the door, and Donghyuck stared at what she was wearing.

"Good luck, your going to be freezing" He smirked, staring back at the book in his hands.

"I need a coat, can I borrow yours?" She puppy-eyed him.

"Why me? You're great friends with the other three"

"It's because your my soulmate" She sat down on the bed with him.

"You know what, I won't even stay it"

"So, can I take a jacket from?"

"Sure, you have to put it back" Donghyuck sighed, like he was almost giving up at this point.

"Ok, I will! Thank you!" She attacked him with a hug, which didn't feel as uncomfortable as she thought it would be.

"Why are you doing this?" He pushes her off of him, giving her a weird stare.

"Because if you didn't give me your jacket, I would've been freezing cold- And I'm a bitch when I'm sick" She giggled and went into ha closet, taking out a random jacket and leaving to go to work with the other three.