💔 тωєηту-ѕιχ

Walking home wasn't as silent as the last time. The both of them stood closer to each other and had long conversations.

"So, are you planning to tell me about your ex-girlfriend. Unless you don't want to-"

"No, it's fine.. It's not that far from yours. It's just she was just my first love, and it hurt me more"

"I.. understand" She rubbed his arm, trying to comfort him. "So, when's your birthday?"

"June sixth"

"Really? Our birthdays aren't far apart.." She blurted.

"When's yours?" He asked, looking down at the girl next to him.

"June eighth!" She beamed, seeming a little happy.

"I'm two days older than you" He smirked.

"Yeah yeah, we're still the same age" They chuckled together, their shoulders knocking against each other when they walk.

"What's your ideal date?" The conversation ended up being them tossing questions back and forth.

"Umm, a date where we talk under the moonlight"

"Seems interesting" They looked up together, looking at the golden, full, sun setting.

"I've always dreamed of it, but he just laughed..." Her smile faded as she remembered him.

"Hey.. Don't think about him ok? You're better off without him" Donghyuck put his hand around her around shoulder, soothingly rubbing it.

"I'm just guessing that all the laughs we had together were fake. Mine were genuine, but his weren't" Jiahui pressed her chilled cheeks with the warmth of her hands, sniffling.

"Are you crying?"

"No, just cold" She shrugged, pushing her body closer to his to get warmth.
Donghyuck didn't feel uncomfortable at all, it felt nice to him.

"I have a heat pack in my pocket if you want it"

"That would be nice" She smiled, accepting the small heat pack and pressing it against her cheek. "Ah... My cheek doesn't feel cold anymore"

"What about the other one?" The taller boy snorted, looking at Jiahui's red left cheek.

"I'll warm it up later" She laughed at her own statement, and her contagious laugh went to Donghyuck.
The boy didn't realize that someone had just saw him, someone he didn't want to see for a long time.

"Oh my- Donghyuck!" A strange girl skipped over, but not just any strange girl- It was Donghyuck's ex.
-
Just to be clear, the girl that was staring at Jiahui is NOT Donghyuck's ex.
They're two different people.