💔 ηιηєтєєη

The four of them, minus Jaemin and his new girlfriend, were eating dinner.
Jeno and Donghyuck were having a conversation, Renjun and Jiahui were having a separate conversation.

"So, what did you draw in my book?" Renjun inquired, rubbing the cover of his sketch book.

"Just a rose, nothing special" She shrugged, picking at her food.

"So, is Jaemin going with you to the cafe tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I guess so" She wasn't really in the mood to talk, Jiahui felt a bit tired.

"Are you full?" Donghyuck nudged her, pointing at her half-full plate.

"Yep" She nodded getting up, throwing out her leftovers, and rinsing the dish. "I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight"

Two goodnights were returned to her, Donghyuck didn't say it.

"Ok then.." She left awkwardly, heading to her room to shower and get ready for bed.

💔

"Ugh.." She's been staring at the ceiling for an hour now, listening to the boys rustle out of their rooms. "Goddamnit. why do I have to be so traumatized by the sounds of gun shots..."

She muttered to herself, still gazing at the illuminated ceiling. "Maybe.. I'll just go out and see what their doing"

She lazily got off her bed, quietly opening her door.

"Jeno? Donghyuck?" Of course she only called them because it was the second floor. "Are you awake?"

The noises still echoed on the floor, but she heard snoring.

"Hello?" Jiahui slowly crept of out her room, tip-toeing to the TV room. "Who's making those noises?"

Turning on the light, she didn't see anyone, she also didn't hear anymore noises.

"Who's there?" The girl cautioned, stepping back once she saw a big figure stand up. "W-Who are you?"

"I'm here to complete my mission" A deep chuckled gave her the chills. "And the mission is to kidnap you"

And then, she charged at her.
-
Oh shitt-