❤️ тнιяту-ѕєνєη

Donghyuck groaned, he felt like shit. He felt dizzy, and his whole body couldn't move much.

"Fuck.. My head hurts.." Donghyuck put his hand on his forehead, but it touched a dry towel instead. "Huh...?"

It was pitch black and he couldn't see much- At all actually, but he did hear Jiahui's soft snores.

"She must've taken care of me... Thank you" He sat down carefully, putting his chin on her shoulder. Donghyuck still felt very weak, groaning when moving.
He tried not to wake her up, but since she was a light sleeper, it would've been a harder challenge.

"Hmm.." Jiahui huddled closer to the warm boy, not waking up. Donghyuck sighed in relief as he got comfortable too. "Thanks for taking care of me..."

Donghyuck wrapped his arm around her waist before closing his eyes and chasing himself into dreamland.

❤️

Jiahui woke up, from the sun rays through the windows. The first thing she saw was Donghyuck sleeping peacefully.

"Cute.." She mumbled, petting his head.

"You should call me cute more often" A sly smirk was plastered across Donghyuck's lips as he opened his eyes. Turns out, he was fake sleeping, waiting for her to wake up.

"O-Oh, good morning" Jiahui melted into the embrace, closing her eyes again. She was definitely tired.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Fine, how about you? Do you need me to treat your wounds?" Jiahui peeked one eye open, having to look up since she was curled up in a ball- Making herself tinier than Donghyuck.

"Yeah, I slept fine too. Thank you Hui" Donghyuck smiled, giving her a tighter hug.

"No problem. I should really look out for you though. You were very beat up" Jiahui touched his jaw with her two fingers.
This made Donghyuck winced in pain, softly pushing her hand away.

"Does that hurt too?" Jiahui looked at his brown eyes, which he then nodded 'yes.' "Sorry, Donghyuck-ah"

She grabbed the towel that was in his lap and dipped it back into the water, rubbing the damp corner on his forehead.

"Can I kiss your jaw?" Jiahui hesitated, looking at her soulmates expression. He seemed caught off-guard, but Donghyuck instantly nodded his head.

"This heals you, just watch" Jiahui leaned her head closer to his jaw pressing a light kiss onto the injured part. "There, it should feel better now- Or soon"
-
Five updates- Oop-