💔 тωєηту-тняєє

Today wasn't that busy for the cafe,which means she get some time to socialize. Jaemin ended up staying, talking with Jisung and Chenle.

"Oh my- Jisung's cheeks are so soft!" Jaemin exclaimed, squishing his white cheek.

"Ah- Hyung, stop!" Jisung flicked his hand away.

"I see, you guys have become good friends" She chuckled.

"He's such a baby" Jaemin cooed, petting the top of the younger's head. Then, Jisung stood up.

"I am very much taller than you" Jisung scoffed, petting the older's head to get back at the cheek squishing.

"You are very rude to your Hyung"

"You guys have only talked for one hour and this is how far you've gotten with friendship" Chenle pointed at the two of them.

"Yeah, I've never seen this side of you" Jiahui laughed.

"So, are we even allowed to visit you?" Chenle asked, cupping his face and putting his elbows on the table.

"That's up to Donghyuck too"

"Why does he decide everything?!" Groaning and frowning.

"Sorry.. But he's a good guy, just a bit overprotective-"

"You can't say that. He tried to kidnap your ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend"

"He saved me from a kidnapper"

"You almost got kidnap?!" She couldn't answer a chenle because someone had just stepped into the cafe.

"I'll be right there!" Jiahui smiled before, whispering to Chenle. "I'll also tell you later"

💔

"Thank you miss" The women bowed her head, accepting the drink with two hands, and left through the door.
Getting some to, she sat down with the three again- Only to be interrupted by another customer.

"I'll be right there" She got up lazily, standing being the counter to take the girls order. "What would you like to drink?"

"Umm- In which way are you relate to Donghyuck?" She whispered into Jiahui's ear.

"How do you know who he is?" Jiahui stepped back, looking up and down at the suspicious girl.

"Oh- Um, I was a close friend" The strange gave Jiahui a fake smile before telling her what she wanted.

"Ok, that'll be ready in a bit" She bowed, walking towards the back. "She's a little strange.. But I guess I won't question it"
-
Two updates! Sorry it's not three, I was just cleaning my room today- And your girl has a lot of junk 😂