💔 ѕєνєη

Donghyuck offered, which made her eyes widen.

"I don't know what your going to do to me-"

"Shut up and come with us, you two aren't" Donghyuck pointed to Jisung and Chenle.

"Wait-" Chenle couldn't even try to protest because his cousin was being dragged away.

"What are you going to do?" Jiahui was scared, there a gang after all, but they couldn't kill her because she was one of their soulmates.

"We're going to let you live at our house, but, there are rules" Renjun answered her. None of them looked at her, none of them looked like they wanted her to be there.
She had given the sweatshirt back to Jisung because she didn't want to accidentally take it, so now she's cold. Jiahui rubbed her arms with her hands.

"Why the fuck does it have to be so cold" She mumbled to herself in Chinese. She didn't want to ask for one of their sweatshirts because they had just met and they were 'kidnapping' her.

"Are you cold?" Renjun walked closer to Jiahui, speaking their native language.

"Yeah..." She rubbed her arms.

"Do you.. Want my sweatshirt?" He offered kindly, pulling down the zip.

"Can I?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't get a cold" He wrapped the cold girl up in his sweatshirt before putting his arm around her shoulder.

"You're already getting used to me?" Jiahui asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I mean, if you're staying with us, why not be nice- Plus I can talk about the guys behind their back with you" Renjun chuckled which caused Jiahui to do the same action.

"Which part of China are you from?"

"Jilin, you?"

"I'm from Beijing"

"Really? Once been there, it's nice there"

"I wish I could visit, but I'm stuck here with you guys now" Jiahui ended up spilling all her problems towards Renjun while they were walking, even her past love.

💔

"You guys have a nice house" She switched the language back to Korean as they entered the house, so everyone could understand.

"Thanks" Jeno bowed his head slightly.

"So, now that you guys 'kidnapped' where do I sleep?" Jiahui asked, looking around.

"You'll stay in the guest room" Donghyuck pointed to where it was, and then leaving.

"Oh, ok...?" Jiahui looked at the three. "He's has the same love story background as me huh?"

She looked towards Renjun. "Yeah... He thinks love is useless now"

She nodded her head. "I used to think like that after he cheated on me, but I knew my parents wanted me to be happy, so I ended up changing the way I think"

"So Mr. Na Jaemin here is a playboy-" Jeno's mouth was covered before he could even say more.

"Let's not talk about that- Ok?" He was whispered into his ear before letting him go.

"And he fucks girl-"

"What the fuck did I say!" That resulted in them chasing each other around the house. Jiahui slightly chuckled at their childish actions.

"Are they always like that?" She tiny girl asked asked the boy next to her.

"Yeah, sadly, we have to listen to all of it" Renjun plopped himself down onto the couch, laying his head on the armrest.

"What do you guys do for fun?" She sat down with him, his feet just barely touching her thighs.

"We usually play games, or talk. Sometimes we don't even talk to each other for the whole day"

"Oh... Do you mind if I plant a flower in your yard? Or in a pot for the house?" She tilted her head to the side while asking.

"Ask Donghyuck, he's the owner of this house"

"Isn't he scary?"

"Just try, you never know" Renjun rapped her thigh with his big toe, forcing her to go ask. She eventually did get up, heading to the room that Donghyuck was in.
She knocked politely before having him open the door.

"I.. Um.. Wanted to plant some roses, just to make your house look nice. Or at least in a pot" Her fingers were tangled together.

"No"

"But-"

"No"

"Fine..." She stood there as he closed the door, staring at it. "This relationship is off to a great start"

She spoke sarcastically, separating her hands and going to the guest room, so she could take a little nap. "I already miss Chenle and Jisung..."
-
Early interactions bitches