❤️ ƒιƒту-ѕιχ

Jiahui slowly walked towards Renjun's room, standing right at the door frame.

"Oh hey..." Renjun looked up, putting down the bloody tweezers.

"Did you... Get the bullets out?" Jiahui asked, talking small steps to walk closer.

"Just one of them. He's awake" After she heard those words, Jiahui sat on the bed and held his hand.

"Hui..." Donghyuck spoke softly, almost a whisper due to his pain.

"I..."
-
"Mom! Dad!" Jiahui yelled both their names. "Watch out!"

But she was too late, both of them were shot right in the back of the head. The worst part, the mafia members just ran.

"No no no no no no no no!" She cried, kneeling down next to her parents' pale bodies.

"Hui... We love you..."
-
Hot, glassy, tears streamed down the girl's face.

"Hey... What's wrong?" Renjun frowned.

"Just... My parents" She didn't want to cry over this again, but this topic made her extremely sensitive.

"I-" Renjun was about to say something but he was interrupted by Donghyuck's groan. "I really need to get the other bullet out- Sorry"

"It's fine..." She got up, her legs not wanting to leave.

❤️

"Miyoungie...." Jiahui called, sprawling into the couch right next to her and Jaemin.

"What's wrong?" Miyoung looked at the crying girl.

"I'm worried... Really worried"

"He's fine" Miyoung tried calming her down.

"I just... My parents" She spilled her story to the both of them, which made Miyoung feel bad.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Miyoung spoke lowly, and Jaemin just kept on wrapping his hand with the bandages.

"I just want him to be ok... I want you guys to stop being mafia if this happens all the time" The weeping girl spoke boldly, making Jaemin freeze.

"I'm sorry, but this is our job," Jaemin told her.

"But this is scaring me, who knows what could happen in the future..." Jiahui huddles next to Miyoung.
It was nice knowing that they had only known each other for a small amount of time and they're already best friends.

"Yes Jaemin, please try by safe..." Miyoung sighed, petting the crying girl's head.

❤️

"Argh.. My head hurts..." Donghyuck groaned, holding his head. He looked up, knowing that he was in Renjuns room with all the graffiti.

"Oh, how are your feelings?" Renjun asked, putting down his phone.

"Of course I'm still in fucking pain, I was shot twice" Donghyuck shot back coldly.

"Woah Woah Woah, I just took two bullets out of you" Renjun tolled his eyes. "Go back to sleep, Jiahui is super worried about you"

"I need to see her"