❤️ ƒιƒту-тняєє

Unpacking, pain, and then unpacking. Jiahui was really started to get worried.

"Is he ok?" She muttered to herself while stuffing clothes into Miyoung's new closet.

"Donghyuck has a nice house" Miyoung complimented the interior.

"Yeah, I was surprised when I first came. Renjun did the decor" Jiahui informed her, taking a small break.

"Wow, he must be an artist"

"He is- Ouh..." Jiahui clutched her hip, a sharp pain was jabbed right into the spot.

"Are you ok?!" Miyoung rushed over to her side, putting her hands on both of her shoulders.

"Y-Yeah, I'm just worried now"

"You've been in pain a lot, I really do hope they are both ok"

"Yeah, I really hope so too"

❤️

Donghyuck was shot two times. Once in the hip, and the other on his thigh.

"Rest, there are only four more enemies. We can handle them" Jaemin rested Donghyuck's wounded body against the concrete wall, which in return he got a groan. "Sorry..."

Jaemin had gotten shot too, right in hand. It didn't affect him too much, he's been shot there many times before.

"Hurry up and get back into battle Jaemin!" Jeno huffed and shouted, fighting off two at a time. "Renjun and I can't hold them"

"On it!"

❤️

"All done! Now I'm hungry" Jiahui pursed her lips into a thin line, which made Miyoung laugh.

"I know how to cook, I guess I could cook you something" She smiled, pushing on her knees so she could stand up.

"Oh, thanks! I could give you a free drink later-"

"No need, I'm living with you anyways" Miyoung shook her head.

"Then... Just thanks" They both smiled at each other before leaving Miyoung's new room.

❤️

Donghyuck was holding up fine, it's not the first time he's been shot in these places at the same time.
He knew he would live through it, it's just he was worried about Jiahui.

"You guys looked so weak" Renjun grumbled, punching the last enemy in the face. "Take him from here, Jeno-yah"

Jeno smirked and dragged him off into a different room, male-like screams were heard from that room after they had closed the door.

"While he's doing the job, get Donghyuck back to the car" Jaemin order Renjun, who picked their leader up and walked out of the warehouse.

That's when Jaemin got a mental message from Miyoung.

"Jaemin, are you guys ok?"

Yeah, we're fine.

"Well, Jiahui felt really bad pain in her thigh and hip- Like really bad"

Well, Donghyuck did get shot in both of those places.

"Oh my- Is he ok?"

Yeah, it's not the first he's been shot. We just need to let him heal, it's fine. Plus, Renjun knows how to take bullets out of wounds.

"Ok..."

❤️

"Donghyuck got shot, in two different places" Miyoung spilled to Jiahui, who choked on her food.

"Oh my god, is he ok?!"