💔 ѕєνєηтєєη

"Are you going to tell us where the bosses hideout is?" Renjun clicked just gun, intimidating the vulnerable victim.

"N-No!" He stuttered, looking down to avoid their eyes.

"We didn't give you a choice though" Jaemin kicked his chair, making the boy slightly scoot back.

"I'm still n-not going to t-tell you!"

"Tell us or you die, it's very simple" Jeno was leaning against the wall, toying with his pocket knife and chewing on his bubble gum.

"What?!"

"You heard us. If you don't decided to talk, you can follow your fellow mafia members to hell" Renjun chuckled deeply, pressing the gun against his head.

"Ok ok! I'll talk! Just don't kill me!"

💔

Jiahui heard a few gunshots from downstairs, and her first instinct was to run to Donghyuck- So she did.

"What's wrong- Oh" She tackled him into a tight hug, gritting her teeth as tears started to slip out of her eyes.

"I don't like the noises... Can they stop?"

"Sorry... He's- Um- Getting killed" Donghyuck felt really awkward. "Are you ok?"

"N-No..." She sniffled, laying down on the bed next to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, letting her head while sitting up. "Would you like to tell me?"

"Maybe not n-now.." Her voice cracked. She didn't know Donghyuck could be this gentle with her.

"Ok then, it'll probably be over in little bit"

💔

She fell asleep, trying to ignore the noises that were coming from downstairs.

"Donghyuck!" He heard someone yell from downstairs.
He just groaned and got off the bed, heading into the basement.

"What?"

"Do you wanna keep him? He's kinda useful" Jeno pointed at the boy.

"I thought you killed him" Donghyuck looked at the leader. His clothes were ripped but, he wasn't bleeding much.

"We shot to scare him" Renjun clarified, smirking.

"Yeah sure, but if you ever decide to escape, you won't be able to live another second" Donghyuck eyes pierced through the young mafia leader's soul as he nodded his head rapidly.

"Lock him up" Jaemin commanded, pointing his gun to the cell.

"I'll be upstairs" Donghyuck nodded his head before heading up the stairs.

💔

"Umm.. Wake up..." Donghyuck shook his soulmate.

"Hmm.. What?" She mumbled, turning to face the other way.

"We were going to make dinner"

"Ok... I'll be up by then. If I'm not, wake me up..."

"I will" He left again, grabbing Renjun so they could make some food.