💔 тωєηту-тωσ

"I made steam buns this morning, you can have one" Jiahui offered, handing him a tiny bag with one bun in it.

"Oh really? Thanks!" Jaemin accepted the bag, opening it up and taking a small bite. "Wah, it's still warm too!"

Jaemin smiled at her, thanking her for the breakfast.

"Oh, it's no problem. It's the least I could do" She smiled back, fixing her coat. "We're almost there-"

"Jaemin- Who's that?" A girl ran over to Jaemin with open arms, only to see him already having one of his arms around her shoulder.

"A friend" Jaemin looked up and down at the girl.

"Is this another one of your hoes?" Jiahui next to Jaemin leaned in closer to his ear.

"Yeah... I didn't want to kill her yet" The blue haired by shrugged, kept on walking, pushing past one of his ex girlfriends.

"H-Hey! That's not very nice!" The desperate girl pursed her lips.

"Ok and, I have a face cafe to open. Do this another time" Jiahui rolled her eyes. "If she really wants to stay with you, then can you just go?"

"No, I wanna stay. Plus I'll help you open the shop" Jaemin refused.

"But Jaemin~" His ex-girlfriend whined, tugging on his arm. "Come with me~"

Jiahui completely ignored the girl and just pulled him to go to the cafe, the both of them were going to be late if they didn't start moving. "We gotta go. Sorry to break it to ya, but you guys broke up. Now, hurry up Jaemin! I need to go to work!"

Jaemin nodded his head, turning around and walking to the cafe.

"Hey wait-"

"Just leave me alone!" Jaemin shouted, not even looking back at her.

💔

"Jaemin, what did you want to drink?" Jiahui was standing at the counter, all ready for the cafe to open.

"Iced americano"

"Ok!" Jiahui skipped to the back, humming while making her drink.

"Someone's in a good mood" Jaemin smirked while leaning against the counter.

"Maybe, maybe not!" She smiled, swiftly making his drink. "Here"

She slid it across the table, and he caught it. "Are you going to stay here?"

"Yeah, for a little bit"

"One hundred percent your ex-girlfriend is going to come and slap me" She spoke, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"She probably won't, that girl was the was the nicest- But not the nicest, if that makes sense. She was too timid to do anything"

Jiahui slightly laughed, switching the sign open. "You never know, she might've changed"

"I did say she wasn't the nicest"

"Hi Noona!" Jisung entered the shop, with Chenle trailing behind.

"You guys are always together" Jiahui chuckled, hugging her little brother and his friend.

"Yeah so, I want you to come home now. Can you come home?" Chenle have her the puppy eyes, but she looked at Jaemin.

"I don't know.. Sorry Lele" She saw him frown. "I can visit, but when you find your soulmate, you will be able to relate"

Sighing, she made Chenle and Jisung's drinks.

"Is he treating you nice?" Chenle snuck up from behind.

"Yes, they're treating me very well" She sighed, Jiahui wanted to go home too.

"They better be because I will throw fists-"

"Chenle"

"Sorry.."

"Here, calm down Lele. They aren't going to kill me, then Donghyuck would die"

"They better not" Chenle spoke sternly, taking his fresh drink. "Thanks, but I really want you to come home"

"I don't know Chenle, that's up to Donghyuck"