💔 ѕιχтєєη

"You don't need to apologize for that..." Donghyuck looked down at her.

"You said-"

"I know, I'm just still remembering my past" Jiahui's mouth fell into an 'o' shape.

"If you ever feel the need, you can tell me" She pets his arm, putting on the jacket he offered her and grabbed the bag Jisung and Chenle packed for her.

"Oh.." He smiled at her, watching the girl turn off the lights.

"Let's go home" Then, they walked out of the doors together.

💔

"This tastes good" Donghyuck complimented, taking another sip of the drink.

"Really? Thanks" It was mostly just awkward silence as they both walked back. Jiahui would be looking at the trees slowly losing their leaves, and Donghyuck would just be fiddling with his cup.

"Would you like to share your.. Last love story with me?" Donghyuck looked at her, seeing the girl's fave as it slightly frowned.

"Sure"

💔

"What a dick" The taller male scoffed.

"I've sorta moved on" She rubbed her hands together.

"What do you mean by 'sorta?'"

"I still like him. If he weren't a cheater, I would've never ever even thought about breaking up with him" He doesn't know why, but those words made his heart sink. It even felt weird to him.

"O-Oh. Well, he's a cheater. Never think about going back to him, it's going to do you no good" Donghyuck shook his head, seeing his house in the distance.

"I know that now, but some part of me still likes him..."

"Ok then, we can take your mind off of him" Donghyuck stated, opening the front door for the both of them.

"Thanks" She bowed her head before entering the house first and the first thing she heard was screams. "W-What's that?"

"That's our victim downstairs" Donghyuck came into the house with her.

"You don't have soundproof walls? I just don't like the sound of screaming"

"Well then, get used to it"

"Hmm, and I was starting to like you" She chuckled, putting the coat on the rack.

"So, how often will you go to work?"

"Whenever my boss calls me" Donghyuck just nodded his head, throwing away the empty cup and heading to his room.

"Call me, I'll be in my room if you need me"
-
Interactions my bitch