eight.

(Y/n) was pacing, mumbling to herself about how Bakugo was going to either kill Midoriya or himself. Either way, she was most likely going to have to step in. That was when, unbeknownst to her, Uraraka had found the nuke and her, and was listening to her mumble.

"I mean, who knows, maybe Katsuki and I will have to team up in the future just so I can make sure he doesn't blow someone up out of anger. Oh who am I kidding," (Y/n) said, leaning against a beam, touching it and using her quirk to sense the other team. "He's just gonna drop me and move on, he wouldn't want to be around me. Wait, does this mean I like him? No, of course not, he's my angry friend. But he's an attractive angry friend, oh my god I think I like him. I mean I wouldn't just fight a sludge monster just to save anyone, especially since that was when I barely found out I could make stepping fields. Oh yeah I think I like--" She abruptly stopped, sensing Uraraka's energy and hearing her faint giggle.

"Uraraka, I can sense you," (Y/n) said, getting off the beam. "You can't hide from me. Especially since there's nothing for you to hide behind, or fight me with."

Uraraka then came out, seeing (Y/n) had moved everything she could touch out of reach.

"And you can't give energy zero gravity, so you've made a mistake coming her alone," (Y/n) continued, making her eyes glow.

As Uraraka informed Midoriya that she was found, and was probably going to have to fight (Y/n), she told him where they were. Then the building began to shake.

"What was that?" (Y/n) asked Uraraka, breaking her villain character and making her eyes go back to her normal (e/c) shade.

"I don't know," Uraraka responded, shaking her head as she regained her balance.

"Katsuki," (Y/n) said, pressing the earpiece and making her eyes glow just slightly. "What was that? Don't you dare tell me that was you! If you do one more I will come down there and stop you myself! Do you understand?!"

Then Uraraka came running towards the nuke, causing (Y/n) to immediately create a forcefield bubble around her.

"I use these to make sure Katsuki doesn't blow up on Izuku," (Y/n) said, putting both glowing hands up to use her quirk. "So you're not going anywhere."

"Bakugo, use that stored up power again and your team will lose!" All Might announced over the speakers.

(Y/n) sighed with slight relief, knowing that Bakugo would do anything to win. As All Might explained to him the reasoning, (Y/n) went back and focused on the bubble, kicking in her adrenaline since there wasn't much natural light in a closed space.

Thankfully my quirk allows me to control when my stored up adrenaline kicks in so I can have extra energy to use at nighttime and indoors, so I'll be fine for maybe an extra five minutes. I've been running on my normal adrenaline since I started using my force field bubbles. There's no good source of daylight/natural light and I'm getting tired, (Y/n) thought as sweat began to run down across her goggles.

"Katsuki, listen to me," (Y/n) began as she used her shoulder to turn on the earpiece, "I'm running on my quirk's extra adrenaline now, so I have maybe five minutes before I pass out. If I come down there, we'll lose and I know how much you hate that."

"(Y/n), I'm ending this now, so shut up and let me work! Just last a couple more minutes!" Bakugo basically screamed into the earpiece once again.

Then a huge wind gust burst through the floor up through the entire building, causing (Y/n) to lose her focus and fall back, causing the bubble to be let down and Uraraka to get over the new crater to touch the nuke. (Y/n) fell to the ground, nearly unconscious from the adrenaline rush being over and her energy depleted.