💔 Tɯσ

It was a few hours later and Chenle has already come home with Jisung.

"Hi Noona!" Jisung greeted, adding a gummy smile.

"Hi Jisungie~" Jiahui smiled back. "Chenle I'm making short ribs for dinner"

Chenle cheered, he was definitely hungry.

"You look hungry, what did they serve for lunch today?" Jiahui questioned, looking up from the rectangle sketch-pad.

"Something so disgusting, I didn't want to eat it" Chenle mentally threw up.

"Ok, I'll start making the food then. Jisung you can stay if you want to"

"Really? I'll probably have to ask my parents- But thanks Noona" Jisung thanked her.

"Ok, lets go" Jisung was dragged by Chenle to the couch. They couldn't go into Chenle's room because it was too messy, and there was no room to work.

"Do you guys want snacks?" She offered, getting up to throw them a bag of chips.

"Yeah, thanks!" Chenle caught it, popping open the bag. "Ok, so what are we researching?"

💔

The four were currently watching a movie, just passing time.

"I'm kinda bored..." Renjun spoke. His head was laying on Jeno's lap while he played with his hand.  

"Same, why can't we go now?" Jaemin whined, pulling Donghyuck's arm.

"Because I don't want to get caught" He explained, laying down.

"True" Jeno agreed with him, turning off the TV. "I'll be in my room, call me if you need me"

"I'm leaving too, I'm gonna finish reading" Donghyuck got up, going back to his room with Jeno.
Once they both left, Renjun and Jaemin just stared at the ceiling.

"Do you wanna bother them?" Jaemin smirked, sitting up.

"Yeah"

"We need a bunch of cups first"

💔

"Noona, how have you been?" The two decided to take a break from their long project and watch Jiahui cook dinner.

"I've been fine" She replied back to the younger, not facing him.

"Fine?" Chenle tilted his head to the side. 'Fine' in his own definition meant that something was wrong. "What's wrong?"

"Just.. Nothing"

"Tell me" Chenle exclaimed in Chinese, making the older chuckle.

"Maybe I will, but now isn't the time because I'm cooking. Go play games with Jisung" She answered in Chinese. Jisung stood their like a statue, not knowing what to do since they were speaking a language he had little vocabulary on.

"Ok, but you will tell me right?" Chenle tried milking the answer out of her.

"I will- Later"

"Fine" Chenle sulked. "C'mon Jisung-ah, lets play board games"

💔

The youngest and the oldest in the house were ready to prank their friends. Jeno had said he was taking a quick nap, so he didn't want anyone distrusting his beauty sleep.
Donghyuck was reading a book, and he didn't want to be disturb either. It was too bad for the both of them.

"What should we do to Donghyuck?" Renjun questioned, proud of what they had already done with Jeno's room.
The put plastic cups full of water on the floor, everywhere. If Jeno knocked one down, he would have to clean the spilled water up- Which is very annoying.

"I don't know... He's awake so we do have limited options" Jaemin cracked the door open, peeking through the tiny hole. "Oh wait no, he's sleeping too"

They both giggled, filling up more plastic cups to fill Donghyuck's floor too.
-
It's midnight bitches