ten.

(Y/n) was walking to school when she saw that there were reporters swarming the entrance of the school. One was following Bakugo trying to get his statement.

"Oh hold on, aren't you that sludge villain kid?" the reporter asked.

"Walk away," Bakugo hissed as he stopped.

(Y/n) ran up, slightly pushing the reporter's microphone away. "You might want to listen to him," she nervously chuckled.

"What about you?" the reporter asked, shoving the mic into her face. "What's it like to have All Might as a teacher?"

"Uhh..." (Y/n) started before feeling her arm grabbed and pulled.

"Okay so we'll walk away," Bakugo hissed as he dragged (Y/n) away from the reporter.

Once they had gotten inside the front door, Bakugo let go of her arm, leaving her to rub it.

"Thanks," she said, adjusting her jacket.

"For what?"

"For getting me out of that situation, I didn't know what to say," she told him while rubbing her arm.

"Well you were about to get that reporter out of my face, so why not get her away from you." He shrugged, walking to class.

" He shrugged, walking to class

Once class had started, Mr. Aizawa talked about the combat training from the day before.

"Bakugo, you're talented so don't sulk like a child over your loss," Mr. Aizawa told him.

"Yeah whatever," Bakugo grumbled.

"And Midoriya," Mr. Aizawa continued, "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. It's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body if you're training here, but your quirk can be really useful if you can get a handle on it."

Midoriya smiled at the comment, realizing that Mr. Aizawa does have some faith in him. "Right sir!"

"Something similar goes for you, (L/n)," Mr. Aizawa continued, gaining her attention. "Your quirk is versatile but because of the low daylight, you had to kick in your adrenaline. It's good that you can now control that but you need to be able to continue to work in lightless places without using your adrenaline and then passing out."

"Yes, sir." (Y/n) nodded in response.

"Now let's get to business," he said as the class began to get nervous. "Our first task will decide your future." The class grew tense, waiting for whatever assignment they would need to do next.  "You all need to pick a class representative."

As everyone began to raise their hands and yell for them to be picked, (Y/n) just kind of sat wide-eyed at everyone's reactions.

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida yelled, sticking his hand in the air. "We will hold a vote to pick the representative so that ensures that everyone has their trust in them."