nineteen.

As fast as they got there, it was time to enter the arena. Present Mic was announcing all the classes, talking up class 1-A quite a bit.

While the crowd cheered, (Y/n) began to feel a sinking pit in her stomach and where she got hit on the head began to slightly hurt. 

But my head's healed... why does it still hurt? She thought as she entered the field.

"You okay, (L/n)?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied, focusing on the arena and her classmates.

"Present Mic sure did talk us up a lot, kinda making me nervous. How are you feeling, man?" Kirishima asked Bakugo, turning towards him.

"I'm not worried," Bakugo grinned. "Makes me want to win this thing even more."

"Yeesh, nothing stops you, man," (Y/n) commented.

As the rest of the classes entered, (Y/n) rubbed her head, a slight headache beginning to come on.

"Now the introductory speech!" Midnight announced, gesturing to the arena.

"Someone should talk to Midnight about her apparel," Kirishima said, feeling uncomfortable.

"That suit should really come with a warning," Kaminari added.

"Did no one tell her that this was a first year event?" (Y/n) asked, looking down at the ground as her cheeks turned slightly pink.

"Silence everyone," Midnight commanded.  "And for the student pledge, (Y/n) (L/n) and Katsuki Bakugo!"

As the two began to walk up to the podium, Midoriya asked, "They're the first year reps?"

"Well, (L/n) and Bakugo did place first and second on the entrance exam," Sero reasoned. "Also, (L/n) needs to keep that hothead in check."

After the two walked up the stairs, Bakugo stood to the right of the mic while (Y/n) to the left.

"I just wanna say," he started saying into the mic. "I'm gonna win."

"Katsuki!" (Y/n) exclaimed, hitting his arm. "Are you kidding me?!"

As the crowd and the first years began to "boo" at him, Iida exclaimed, "Why would you be so disrespectful?! You're representing us all!"

"Not my fault the rest of you are just steppingstones to my victory," Bakugo said while turning around and giving them the thumbs down.

"Sorry about that," (Y/n) said into the mic. "He's just... excited?"

As the two walked down, (Y/n) shaking her head from that horrifying moment, Iida continued to babble angrily while waving his arms at Bakugo. He bumped into Midoriya, walking past him. (Y/n) stopped and whispered to Midoriya, "Somethings up with him, right?"

Midoriya just nodded, the two of them knowing that something was definitely wrong with Bakugo if he just said that without even a small chuckle.

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!" Midnight exclaimed after the crowd calmed down a little bit.

"I wonder how this is going to go," (Y/n) whispered to Kirishima.

"I have no idea, especially since all the other classes are coming after us thanks to Bakugo," he answered.