thirty-two.

The next day, when they arrived at school, Kirishima and Sero saw Bakugo's hair and couldn't stop laughing. (Y/n) saw he couldn't get it back to normal and snorted as well.

"What the heck, Bakugo?!" Sero and Kirishima cackled.

"Oh my god, it's better than the picture!" Kirishima hysterically laughed, looking to (Y/n). "This is hilarious!"

"Stop laughing," Bakugo growled. "My hair has gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you hear me? I'll kill you both!"

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy!" Sero laughed.

"What did you call me!?" Bakugo screamed, his hair going back to normal.

"There it goes!" the two laughed, pointing to his now normal hair.

"(L/n), how did you keep a straight face throughout the internship?" Sero asked her, still laughing.

"I have no idea, it was hard stifling my laughter," she replied, reaching up to rough Bakugo's hair up to get it fully normal.

As the class talked about the Hero Killer: Stain, Bakugo had Sero and Kirishima by their shirts. "Katsuki, no," (Y/n) told him, yanking on his arms to try and get him to let go.

Soon enough after that, class had started and All Might had taken them to a factory area, field gamma, to do some mobility rescue training

Soon enough after that, class had started and All Might had taken them to a factory area, field gamma, to do some mobility rescue training. Where they could apply all they learned from their internships. They were separated into groups of five, one group having six, and were told to keep the property damage to a minimum, All Might pointing at Bakugo.

"Why are you pointing at me?" Bakugo asked, grimacing.

"You know." (Y/n) elbowed him, smirking.

As the first group went, (Y/n) watched as the students ran the course, Midoriya racing into first with what he learned at his internship. Midoriya's moves looked like Bakugo's moves as he ran across the course.

"Oh my god," she muttered, crossing her arms as she watched Midoriya fly through the air.

Sero eventually won and the next two groups went soon after, the last group with six people in it, being Kirishima, Bakugo, (Y/n), Uraraka, Asui, and Shoji. 

As the match started, (Y/n) jumped up to a bar, flipping herself into the air and creating steppingstones to run to where All Might was. She watched as the other students ran through the course, (Y/n) having an advantage with her quirk. 

After a few minutes, she saw Bakugo closing in and it was a neck-in-neck race to the end. Finally, after one last jump, (Y/n) got to All Might first.

"Good... job... moron..." Bakugo grunted as he saw her with the "You Saved Me!" sash.

" Bakugo grunted as he saw her with the "You Saved Me!" sash