The White Oleander

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Fall Out Boy - Immortals 

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:09 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I'm bad behaviour but I do it in the best way,

I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame,

I'll be the guard dog of all your favourite dreams,

I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)

(Ooh)

I try to picture me without you but I can't

---

(Y/n) stood in a field of flowers, with one standing out from the rest, the girl looked closer, to see a single white oleander gently swaying in the breeze. 

There were two more, though they were pink, standing close to the white oleander. 

A plant resembling a snake appeared, rearing over the oleander family, casting its shadow on them. The two pink oleanders began to wither as the white oleander began to darken to a grey, the edges of its petals turning brown. 

When the two pink oleanders had disappeared, so had the plant resembling a snake. The now grey oleander stood alone, as silent tears formed on its blooming face, splashing down into the dirt where they formed small puddles.

The tears then stopped, and like putting on a mask, the grey turned back to white, hiding what was beneath the facade. 

Then, two more flowers grew out of the earth, their stalks upright. (Y/n) had no idea what species of flower they were, so she just kept watching to see what was next. 

They stood behind the oleander, whose stalk was crooked, but as the oleander grew, it became more like the flowers behind it, disciplined, though it was distanced from the two other flowers. 

Then, the skies turned dark, and the area surrounding the three flowers lit on fire, and as the two flowers behind the oleander began to burn up, there was an explosion. 

As (Y/n) closed her eyes, feeling the force of the blast, she opened to see that only the white oleander remained, though it was on fire, seemingly unaffected by the flames. The flame was then extinguished, and everything went dark.  

The Orange Ninja opened her eyes, yawning as she stretched, she looked at Remo, who was still asleep. 'That dream was...  weird.'

''Wake up you lil' noodle.'' (Y/n) told him, gently nudging the silver snake awake. 

Remo grumbled as he shifted in his sleep. He then slowly opened his eyes, though for a moment they appeared as pale grey, instead of their usual purple. Then, they went back to normal as the snake sighed. 

''Let's go.'' The little snake replied grumpily as she picked him up and placed him on her shoulders. (Y/n) thought it was a little odd that Remo was acting this way, usually, he'd just yawn and get on her shoulders, not really saying anything other than what he wanted for breakfast. 

''Don't you have a headquarters?'' Harumi questioned as they came up onto the deck. She was wearing her green hoodie (that she stole from the clothesline recently) as she looked away from Lloyd.  

''It's too in-the-open. The Sons of Garmadon will be looking for you. We'll need to keep moving.'' Lloyd told her. 

The three then went up to control, where the others stood, doing their duties. The two acknowledged the Orange Ninja's presence as they looked in her direction, with Harumi giving her simpian smile to Lloyd while doing the same for (Y/n).