forty.

"Good morning, class," Mr. Aizawa greeted--way too early in the morning. "Today we begin the training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully. Look alive, (L/n)."

Mr. Aizawa threw the ball to the exhausted student. "Try throwing that for me."

"In normal or second form?" she asked, walking up to throw the ball.

"Oh why not? Do second form," Mr. Aizawa instructed her.

She nodded, going into second form in a swift manner. She then threw the ball, it flying through the air. As it flew, (Y/n) came out of second form and sighed. It was too early for this crap.

"That was 740 meters," Mr. Aizawa told her.

"That's it?" Kirishima asked.

"Kinda disappointing," Sero commented.

"You've had a single semester at U.A., and due to your various experiences, you have improved. These have been limited to technical prowess and mental skill with a slight increase in stamina, excluding (L/n)'s new second form. As you can see though, your quirks have not improved much on a fundamental level. That's why we're going to focus on improving in powers." Mr. Aizawa then smiled his signature creepy grin. "This'll be so hard you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive."

(Y/n)'s exercise was flying and tunneling through the mountain in second form and without natural light, increasing her quirk's strength

(Y/n)'s exercise was flying and tunneling through the mountain in second form and without natural light, increasing her quirk's strength. As the day went on, she felt a lot stronger with her quirk, but also lightheaded since she lost so much blood through her nosebleeds. After a long day of training, it was dinnertime, and the class had to make their own curry.

She changed into a green t-shirt, black shorts and tennis shoes, it was then time to begin making the food. She helped place some logs under the stoves with some of her classmates, Todoroki lighting them with his quirk.

"Bakugo, use an explosion to light that," Sero said, seeing Todoroki.

"That's so beneath me," Bakugo snarled, accidentally exploding the stove.

(Y/n) snorted, seeing his reaction after he realized what he had done. "Don't worry about it." she assured him.

As Bakugo stalked away like a child, she just sighed, shaking her head as she looked at the ground. She picked up some of the pieces that had scattered, throwing them back with the rest of the charred metal. After finally making the food, without it exploding everywhere, the class scarfed it down instantly.

"How are your hands?" (Y/n) asked Bakugo, knowing how he had to plunge them in boiling water to widen his sweat glands.

"They're fine," Bakugo grunted, eating more of his food. "How much blood did you lose today?"